BY ORIBE

Plump up the volume with this high-density finishing spray that inflates hair for extra thickness and lushness. Oribe’s secret for hair that is big, beautiful, beyond luxurious

How to Use: Shake. Spray. Plump. Finishes and holds styles. Add heat for extra volume.

Benefits:

• Creates voluptuous, bombshell hair
  • Adds density and dry hold without stickiness
  • Thickens by swelling the hair shaft from roots to ends
  • Lightweight moisturizers prevent hair from looking dry and dull. Extends the life of your blowout
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Naturally-Derived Polymer reduces oiliness and creates volume while leaving the hair with a soft, dry finish.
  • Panthenol swells the hair shaft and volumizes the hair.
  • Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthens damaged hair, protects the hair shaft and enhances body and shine.
  • Zeolite Crystallines behave like tiny sponges by absorbing and trapping dirt and oils and odors to lift and add body to the hair.

Lonna L.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is the best texturizer I have ever used. The only downside is that its so expensive and it runs out quickly if you are using it daily. I wish they could make a larger can, then it may be worth the price tag.
Christine
Portsmouth , VA
It definitely adds volume. A little goes a long way. I like to spray on my roots after styling so my hair has more volume. It holds the volume even in humidity and with my long hair.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
This thickening spray is my life line! I have super fine & straight blonde hair which can sometimes a drab. I found this product after working at a fashion show and I haven't stopped buying it since. Every guest I have gets the Oribe treatment. I love this thickening spray and I usually follow up with Oribe's Shine Spray. The smell is amazing and totally worth every penny!
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
This isn't a dry shampoo, it's a texture and shine spray. I got a deluxe sample once and I enjoyed it. It smells great and adds a beautiful sheen to your hair. Keep it away from your roots and concentrate on your ends. It can make your hair slightly greasy if you get carried away. It's very pricey though, I don't think I would purchase the full sized bottle because of that.
S. W.
Oribe Thick Dry Finishing Spray is an amazing product for anyone looking to add volume to their hair. It is very similar to their dry texture spray, but seems to add a bit more light weight volume. I use this after drying and styling my hair. It does not leave a white cast in my hair or leave it crunchy. The only thing I would change is the price!
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
Absolutely amazing finishing spray, it leaves the hair shining and do full of bounce and body you will be blown away. A simple spray Reaves hours of hot colors and teasing your hair till it breaks and gets damaged. Simply blow dry turn your hair upside down and give your roots a good spritz and instant mega big hair. Its reasonable and fabulous.
Jannelle R.
Casa grande, AZ
This stuff is amazing after curling your hair and giving you that messy hair with curls look. It's very popular, I love the smell and also takes the oil out of your hair and makes it feel clean. I would recommend to anyone, it is pricey but what it's worth it's totally worth the value.
Aly B.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT. The smell in itself is worth the price... that doesn't include the amazing results that I receive anytime I spray some of this in my hair. It brings my hair back to life and gives unreal volume. This is my favorite brand and product at the moment.
Amanda M.
This is an obsession. Not only is the scent light and fantastic.. very sultry, but as a person who has thinner hair, this is my go to spray for added daily volume. I spray it about four inches below the roots, and it works wonders. Amazing amazing amazing
Katherine C.
One of the best finishing sprays out there! Definitely pricier but you can see and feel the difference. It is very effective and lives up to the promise, especially on my unruly hair. This spray keeps everything in place.
S. W.
Do you prefer this or the dry texture spray?