BY ORIBE

Pam G.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Other more...
The polish is wonderfully pigmented and lasted me about 3 days. As a hairstylist that’s pretty good. The formula applies well, and has a great brush that costs the nail easily. My only issue is the price tag. It’s definitely pricey, but Oribe is all about luxury.
Raquel K.
Laredo , TX
Omg these are among the best nail polishes I have ever tried!! They are long lasting, opaque, smooth and last a long time! I tried several other high end brands of nail lacquer and this one outlasted them all. I had no chipping until about 9 days in!
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Space. nk. apothecary Oribe Lacquer High Shine Nail Polish - Lavender Smoke more...
What amazing product I can't say more good things about definitely recommend this product with me to literally be perfect I didn't see any cons super affordable cute packaging
Heaven D.
Gautier, MS
Review for: Space. nk. apothecary Oribe Lacquer High Shine Nail Polish - Green Envy more...
This nail polish is so strong and leaves nails feeling fresh I use it all the time and compared to other nail polishes this it my favorite
drue l.
Baytown, TX
it's a lot pricy , but i love this color and how well it stays on the nails , no chips after dishes and i think that's what we ALL want
Alison C.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Just an above average nail polish. Very very shiny. Minimal chipping, but it felt heavy on my finger if that makes sense
Chaya F.
Lakewood , NJ
Gorgeous pigment and colors. High impact and long lasting. Lov ethet you can shop these online. Highly recommend!!!!!!
Sara M.
Love these shades and packaging! Everything in Space NK feels luxurious. I especially love their candles.
My n.
Reid
Review for: Nude, Violet, Red more...
 يالهي اعشق هاذه الألوان مميزه ورائعه ألوان غامقه وفاتحه ألوان جميله  على اليدين وتبرز الجمال افضل هاذه الألوان في السهرات والحفلات ❤️♥️💝😍. Yalhi adore these colors distinctive and wonderful colors dark and beautiful colors on the hands and highlight the beauty of the best colors in the evenings ♥ ️💝😍
Ruth C.
San salvador
I love this new nail colors and my hand look clear. I prefer the red color in the night look and the other colors in a summer look or winter look ... I love it