BY ORIBE

Reach new heights. Our texturizing root-lift powder instantly adds buildable grip and style. The zero-mess sprayer creates amplified updos and dramatic volume.

Christine G.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
First of all...let me say I absolutely love Oribe products. However, I saw this new product in my salon and asked my Stylist to used it in my hair after a cut and blow out and it was a huge mistake! This product made my hair feel like cotton candy. I could not even get my fingers through my hair. My hair is straight and short so of course I love extra volume but this was out of control. My scalp felt sticky and chalky. Further more, it took two shampoos and a TON of extra conditioner to get it out of my hair. Yes this does give a lot of volume but not worth the knotty, sticky, and dirty feeling this product gives you. I like volume that doesn't look bee-hivey or overteased...however, if you don't care about excess product remaining in your hair for daysthen this is for you. Honestly their texturing spray gets the job done just fine with out the cotton candy feel. There is no need for this product. Sorry Oribe. You missed the target BIG TIME with this.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
When I saw this product come out I just had to get my hands on it!! My hair seriously lacks in the volume department so I'm always down to try a good volumizing product! Well this stuff went above and beyond my expectations! While this spray does give your hair a certain "texture," I would not necessarily say it is sticky or create any buildup. I sprayed it in and used my fingers to really work it into my roots and it dried nicely and left no residue whatsoever and gave me the volume I was longing for! Great product!
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Seminole
I was so intrigued when this product came out. I like the idea of a powder that comes out in an air puff making it disperse easier. Similar products that I have in the past just have an open shaker. The product itself was just okay, it gave texture to my hair allowing it to be built up but my hair just seems to slick down within about 2 hours. It didn't preform much different than the VerySexy line of hair products or the Bumble and Bumble powder..
Cheri P.
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
Despite having thick hair, I can never seem to get enough volume in my hair... until I found this! I blow dry my hair, flat iron it & then put this in the roots of my hair. After a few minutes, I flip my head over & massage the roots and I get volume that lasts all day long! Definitely worth the price tag.
Evelina F.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Love this! It makes my fine hair have some life and doesn’t fall flat thru half the day like usual! It doesn’t feel gross or sticky either. I have tried a few other brands and this one is my fav. Deff buy again. Want to try all the products in this line
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
San Jose, CA
This really help volumize my hair. My hair is known to be flat and straight. Even when I curl my hair it still looks straight and doesn't look like there's any texture in it. But this product help my hair look more "fun" and not so boring to look at.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Love this volume powder at the root in between my curls or even after a fresh blow out totally give your hair a little more grip and volume also awesome for updos for any occasion formal and casual
Haley O.
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN
I tried this instead of my usual powder and I can't figure out why I haven't switched over before. It doesn't leave residue or spots on my face and I can't go a day without it. I'm so satisfied beyond belief.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Hobart, IN
I really liked this. I got it as a deluxe sample and was very sad when the tube was empty. I have very thin flat hair andbit gave me quite a bit of volume. Love it
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yes. Yes. Yes. This is the one you have been waiting your whole hair care life for. Easy to use. Not flakey or gross. Volume without drying. All the best things.
Gabriella H.
Gabriella H.
Wheatfield, IN
Does it leave white residue like dry shampoo?
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
What is the best hair type for this product ?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
Does it worth the price?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does it leave any white residue on the hair?