Add a Photo

By ORIBE
#140 in Dry Shampoo

Reach new heights. Our texturizing root-lift powder instantly adds buildable grip and style. The zero-mess sprayer creates amplified updos and dramatic volume.

Megan K.
Megan K.
Indiana, PA

When I saw this product come out I just had to get my hands on it!! My hair seriously lacks in the volume department so I'm always down to try a good volumizing product! Well this stuff went above and beyond my expectations! While this spray does give your hair a certain "texture," I would not necessarily say it is sticky or create any buildup. I sprayed it in and used my fingers to really work it into my roots and it dried nicely and left no residue whatsoever and gave me the volume I was longing for! Great product!
Haley O.
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN

I tried this instead of my usual powder and I can't figure out why I haven't switched over before. It doesn't leave residue or spots on my face and I can't go a day without it. I'm so satisfied beyond belief.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yes. Yes. Yes. This is the one you have been waiting your whole hair care life for. Easy to use. Not flakey or gross. Volume without drying. All the best things.
Emily B.
Emily B.

This volume powder worked so much better than I thought it would! It goes in really smooth and really does work! It keeps my hair looking fresh and clean!
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV

Would recommend this. Blends very well, although you have to kind of find the right shade for you but it works wonders.
Gabriella H.
Gabriella H.
Wheatfield, IN

Does it leave white residue like dry shampoo?
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

What is the best hair type for this product ?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

Does it worth the price?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Does it leave any white residue on the hair?

Join Now