Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse - Purse Size uploaded by Lacee L.Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse - Purse Size uploaded by erica q.

BY ORIBE

OribeSurfcomber Tousled Textured Mousse, Purse Size 2. 5 ozDetailsOribe Surfcomber Tousled Textured Hair Mousse: Sexy, surfed-hair is no longer the domain of beachgoers in their tropical climes. Texturize your locks with this hydrating mouse that creates perfectly imperfect separation for that effortlessly tousled look. Purse size, nt. wt. 2. 5 oz. Designer About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
This Oribe Surfcomber Tousled texture mousse is a must have for the perfect beachy waves! I used to curl my hair then brush it out for beachy waves and all together the process took about thirty minutes. Now, I just apply oribe Surfcomber Tousled texture mousse to damp hair and scrutch it through and i get the same results in five mminutes! This is definitely my style and the easiness are ideal for my life, i absolutely love this and recommend it to everyone!
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
Great travel size hair product I use it after my shower applying it all through my hair before blow drying it doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or too stiff it gives move able texture to your hair especially great for someone who likes beach waves or a textured lob cut I wld def say pick this up for awesome texture as well as if u have thinner straight hair n want to throw some curls in this will help for sure
Elise B.
This is my favorite hair care product. It looks nice. It smells amaaaaazing. And it gets the job done! Doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or greasy. Little pricey but not terrible! Definitely would buy again.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
When I want a wave my look, I use this when my hair is damp. It gives some texture without waxy and crunchy feelings.