Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse, 5.7 oz.

OribeSurfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse, 5. 7 oz. DetailsSexy, surfed-in hair is no longer the domain of beachgoers in their tropical climes. Texturize your locks with the hydrating Oribe Surfcomber mousse that creates perfectly imperfect separation for that effortlessly tousled look. Shake it up, mousse it in, tousle for texture. 5. 7 fl. oz. /155mL. Designer About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I've loved the 5 Oribe products I recently purchased but of them this one is definitely my least favorite.  I find the mouse difficult to apply and the scent isn't nearly as pleasant as their other products.  It did leave a bit of "crunch" in my texture and didn't enhance my naturally beachy texture.
Julia M.
The only reason I'm not giving this product 5 stars is because it dispenses too much- I never use a full pump, which I feel is a waste. But I love the texture and volume this gives my hair and it lasts really well. My hair can get greasy if I use too much, but that happens with most styling products.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
WOW this is soooo good!!!!!! I wasn't expecting how good honestly. I knew it would be at least decent, but holy definition! My hair is so beachy and wonderful after I use this, especially in combination with Oribe Beach Shine Spray. Please give this a try. If you have fine hair, just use less. The hold is incredible.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I can't recommend it enough. Even though it comes with a hefty price tag I will still repurchase it. It far surpasses all alternatives I've tried. The scent is wonderful and not too overpowering which I appreciate. It doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy  Influenster
Lauren M.
There is a HUGE margin of error using this mousse, but if you can figure it out, it's AMAZING! For me, I scrunch it into my curly hair while it's still very wet and I can scrunch out the crunch later. DO NOT USE THIS ON DRY HAIR! Your hair will feel HORRIBLE if you do!
Paula R.
Love this product to get the perfect "beach hair" texture without the dryness of salt products. It gives the hair (I have thin, straight, silky) some major grit. Helps with mega volume! Also smells amazing.
Chantlee N.
Fayetteville , AR
I love putting this on my hair after I curl it. It helps hold my curls, sometimes better than hair spray! It makes my curls look effortless and it's smells great! Only downside, leaves my hands sticky!