Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse uploaded by Lacee L.Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse uploaded by erica q.

BY ORIBE

Sexy, surfed-in hair is no longer the domain of beachgoers in their tropical climes. Texturize your locks with this hydrating mousse that creates perfectly imperfect separation for that effortlessly tousled look.

How to Use: Shake it up, mousse it into damp or dry hair. Start with a small amount and apply section by section. Diffuse or tousle for texture.

Benefits:

• Creates textured yet touchable hair
  • Shapes and separates with hold for a tousled look
  • Adds hydration and shine without weighing hair down
  • Protects from heat
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts)defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Structure-forming Starch Polymer thickens and adds hold while smoothing and conditioning hair.
  • Glycerin provides volume, moisture and shine
  • Wheat Amino Acids increase the hair’s ability to retain moisture and impart shine and gloss to damaged and dull hair
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein repairs and renews damaged hair, adding body and shine while providing thermal protection.
  • Safflower Seed Oil protects against UV rays, calms frizz and improves manageability.

Buy on Amazon
mercedesbunz M.
Knoxville, TN
The formula is stickier than most mousses out there. When you apply it, you need to make sure your hair is wet. The more wetter, the better it works. If you apply it to dry hair it can make your hair a little crunchy like most mousses. Less is definitely more when it comes to using this product, but depends on the thickness of your hair. Yes this stuff is expensive, but if you’re looking for the perfect beach waves, then I would recommend buying this product. It is worth the money, and as all Oribe products, its smells so amazing!
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
This stuff is amazing for second day curls that need a boost. I mean like if you’ve curled your hair with an iron the day before and the curls have relaxed just a bit too much, this will revive them!
Michelle S.
I have pretty thick hair, but I use this product when I want some extra texture/ thickness in my messy buns. It works great! I can imagine it would work for fine hair as well
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
I recently started using this to style my hair and I really like it! I have medium thick straight hair. I like that it gives my hair grit and texture without making it feel sticky. It gives a beautiful tousled look!
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
This Oribe Surfcomber Tousled texture mousse is a must have for the perfect beachy waves! I used to curl my hair then brush it out for beachy waves and all together the process took about thirty minutes. Now, I just apply oribe Surfcomber Tousled texture mousse to damp hair and scrutch it through and i get the same results in five mminutes! This is definitely my style and the easiness are ideal for my life, i absolutely love this and recommend it to everyone!
Erin S.
St. Louis
Love using this after I curl my hair. Creates an awesome tousled look! If you need texture for an updo, this is good for that too. Doesn’t leave hair too sticky feeling.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
This mousse used very sparingly on slightly damp or dry hair has transformed my wavy, fine hair from limp to big beautiful, soft waves. I needed texture, volume and shine and Surfcomer Mousse provided exactly that. The effect lasts for days. I use only a light shine dry oil spray to wake it up each morning no hairspray and it really is touch friendly. Fantastic product.
Trinity M.
I love Oribe products. They don't skip anything when it comes to creating something customers will love. The packaging is sleek, the smell is tantalizing, and the product works wonders. I have thick curly hair that is hard to tame. I usually pair this with the Oribe Supershine cream to define and de-frizz my curls leaving them bouncy, shiny, and in place all day.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I've loved the 5 Oribe products I recently purchased but of them this one is definitely my least favorite.  I find the mouse difficult to apply and the scent isn't nearly as pleasant as their other products.  It did leave a bit of "crunch" in my texture and didn't enhance my naturally beachy texture.
Heather H.
Fort Madison, IA
I really love this product to get that peicey texture. I think it is pricey but I like that you know what to expect from this brand. The effects last all day, it has a very nice scent, that stays as well. I think it can be a little sticky at first but be sure to not over do it and use too much product.
Sara S.
Hubert, NC
I've been looking for a new texturizer and love Oribe products. Does this leave your hair feeling filmy or greasy?
April S.
Seattle, WA
Do people notice this leaving buildup in your hair if you use sulfate-free conditioner?
Amanda T.
Marlboro, NJ
I am looking for a new mousse for my fine curly hair. Anyone with super curly hair that has used this, can you let me know your thoughts? Thanks!