Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Kaylla S.Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray uploaded by member-8c9273adf

BY ORIBE

Superfine’s super strong sibling takes hair spray to the next level, locking in must-hold styles with lustrous, natural shine.

How to Use: Spray through hair to lock in styles.

Benefits:

• Locks in styles
  • Lightly scented hair perfume
  • Strong hold
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Plant-Derived Humectants add shine and body while repairing damaged hair.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body and shine.
  • Pro Vitamin B5 thickens, conditions and builds in volume.
  • Benzophenone delivers UV protection

Buy on Amazon
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
LOVE this hairspray! It is my go-to, everyday, couldn't-live-without it product. It has a fine mist, doesn't make your hair sticky or crunchy, and it's totally buildable (after which, it's also totally brushable if you decide to change your style). Perfect, perfect hairspray!
Claire D.
San Francisco , CA
This is the only hairspray I will use. The scent isn’t too strong and it works well with fine hair. It’s not a sting hold but perfect for flyaways or giving light hold to a bun. Since my hair the color treated I try not to shampoo often and feel I can brush this hairspray out without always having to wash. I always throw the travel size in my gym bag!
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
I love Oribe products but this one falls way short for me. I considered returning it but have just been slowly using it up. The smell is great, I even own their signature fragrance perfume; however, that’s the only plus to this product. It’s sticky and doesn’t brush well, not a good ‘working hairspray’
Jennifer F.
I LOVE this hairspray! It's so light and never leaves my hair feeling crunchy, oily or just looking gross. I apply it all over and it even smells fantastic. Oftentimes, my hair is still looking wavy and good the next day making it so convenient.
Casey M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray! It smells amazing and works well. I use it all the time to style my hair, especially with curls and updos. My hair is brown, medium length, and super fine. Would recommend for most hair types.
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
This stuff smells great! I’ll use it to hold hair in place or just to freshen up. It holds fairly well throughout the day (I would say comparable to big and sexy hair spray). If you have the extra money, try it and you won’t be disappointed
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down this is my favorite hairspray out there. You can build it’s intensity or lightly spray it just to give your curls some extra hold. Even after building it, it doesn’t get too sticky like other hairsprays do! LOVE!
Cindy D.
Lakeville, MN
Love this hairspray. Smells good and just a little spray goes a long ways. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of product in my hair so I'm glad this holds really well with just a little bit.
Rachel B.
The girl who does my blow outs uses this on me.  It is very lightweight and allows my hair style to last for many days.  It also smells very good!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I have used this product for quite some time but was ordering it online through Amazon. I'm thrilled that Nordstrom now carries this line because I would much prefer to buy from them and earn points toward my Nordstrom Rewards. The price at Nordstrom is the same as I was paying through Amazon - including the free shipping! This Oribe Superfine Hairspray is perfect for my thin hair. It holds without being stiff and the scent is nice and not overpowering. Worth the price.
Sara N.
Has anyone tried a comparable product for a more affordable price?