Hair CareOribe
Superfine Strong Hair Spray

Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray!
Jennifer A.
Charlestown, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I was a little nervous to try Oribe Superfine Hairspray as I have been a 'Shaper' user for many years. I decided to give it a try after reading posiitve reviews. Recently (with Shaper) I've found that body/curls from my irons was not holding well anymore and needed a new go to hairspray. We 'hair girls' 💁🏼‍♀️ know how difficult it is to find a spray that holds the style but that you can comb through as needed. This is my second time using the Oribe and I do like it. The first day I used i had waves/curls from an iron and I did find it to be a better hold then Shaper. Today I didn't use any heat beyond my dryer and just needed a few quick sprays to give a little texture and hold. Upon first spray it does firm up where its not easy to comb, but you can brush through if needed. I'm still learning what's best in terms of how much spray for a flexible hold. Its not the holy grail of sprays I was hoping for, and I probably won't use if daily when I am wearing straight, but will use when I add curl. 💁🏼‍♀️ Oribe Superfine Hair Spray #influenster #hairspray #goodhairdontcare #voxbox
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Shayla M.
This sheer formula from Oribe wins major points for versatility, as it is easily buildable. While other hairsprays can be drying, this is just the opposite, thanks to hydrating aloe leaf extract and conditioning hydrolyzed wheat protein. FYI, it comes in a convenient travel size, too.
Jessie M.
Corryton, TN
Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray uploaded by Jessie M.
I love this hair spray! It’s my absolute favorite!! It holds well and is not sticky. The smell is amazing. The fragrance is strong so it you have a scent that you like to wear this could overpower it but I would wear this hairspray as a parfumerie if I could!
Tammy T.
Love the smell, not too strong, love the hold that’s not tacky or stiff, and I like that it’s flexible. What more could you ask for?
Angela B.
Lynnfield, MA
I like the superfine formulation the most because it’s not sticky or damaging. Pulls back the fly always instantly and really holds the hair in place.
Molly S.
Kalispell, MT
I love this hairspray! Isn’t sticky, but holds your hair in a natural way. I love the superfine mist, doesn’t leave residue on your hair.
Rachel D.
Rockford, IL
My favorite hairspray hands down! This gorgeous, fine mist is the perfect amount of hold to keep my style in place without the dreaded crunch! It is definitely on the pricier side but I find I need very little and one bottle lasts me 6 months!
Brittny L.
Houston
Pros: keratin safe, color safe,UV protection, safe for bleached hair, keeps natural shine. Cons: expensive
Catherine R.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this hairspray.  It is so light and doesn't weigh my hair down at all.  It isn't crazy strong but it is perfect for winter months with static electricity or if you need just a little spray for windy days.  It smells SO good too.  The only down side is the price.  Like all Oribe products it is very pricey.
Arielle S.
Marlboro, NJ
This is one of the best hair sprays I have used. It is super strong though so I tend not to use it unless I really want my hair to stay in place. It is not crunchy or hard.

Looking for your answer?