BeautyHairHair ProductsOribe
Super Shine Leave In Conditioner

Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner

by Oribe

A luxe reinvention of leave-in conditioner, this supreme cream satisfies the thirstiest hair, calming frizz, elevating shine and restoring hair to supernatural softness. Especially loved by medium-to-thick and extra-long hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner!
Shakeina  W.
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Shakeina  W.
I love the moisture I received from this cream. Although, I did not receive any shine the product is really amazing at providing moisture, softness, and healthy feeling hair. I used this while my natural hair was in twist (not extensions) and would use this when I needed moisture (so at least 2x per week). When I took my hair down I was amazed at the moisture, it's normally dry and ready for a wash. The fragrance is light and subtle and did not bother me at all a little on the floral side. Overall I think this is a great moisturizer and recommend it to anyone seeking a good hair cream.
Michelle H.
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Michelle H.
This product is a game changer! I have very long hair and it’s been dull and dry with winter approaching. I kept seeing all these hair commercials with models with sleek, tangle free hair. Then I got this product to try. Oh my! I put a little bit in after showering and the next day my hair is soft, silky, and tangle free. The effects last all day too!! Then when it’s dry and I want a touch up, I add a dime size and put it on the ends of my hair. This product is amazing and some I am definitely getting again. It’s part of my new hair routine! I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review. 😃
Amanda K.
Menasha, WI
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Amanda K.
This product is absolutely amazing! First impression reminded me of my grandma's olden day things. I would make the packaging more appealing, but smell was great! I loved this in my hair. Applied when it was still wet, then blow dried and styled! Left my hair smooth with little frize. I loved that there was absolutely not oiliness associated with it!
Yazmin S.
Woodstock, IL
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Yazmin S.
Very happy with this product by Oribe. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and it keeps my frizz under control. It's smells really nice and the formula it's lightweight. All you need is a small amount for your hair.
Jessica W.
Bensalem, PA
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Jessica W.
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Jessica W.
Great smelling and works well, used before blow drying my hair and it made it super smooth and shiny. Only negative thing I could say is it does have silicones in it and with curly hair I do try to stay away from them, but I really wanted to try this out and was not disappointed in the results. I recommend
Kristen D.
Oakton, VA
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Kristen D.
I highlighted and toned my hair this week so it’s about as damaged and fragile as it can get. I decided to try out the Oribe cream and am so impressed by the results! My hair feels super healthy, isn’t tangled and is very shiny. I love the smell of this product, it’s citrusy but also smells like a high end salon product! I have fine, wavy, chemically treated hair and this made it feels great without weighing it down or making it look greasy. I received this product from Influenster in return for an honest review.
Rita M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Rita M.
Omg. This product is amazing. I didn’t expect anything less than great from oribe. I have bleached hair so it’s been dry and I’ve been trying a lot of products to repair my self inflicted damage. I can 100% see a difference when I use this product. I put the tiniest amount in my palm and work it through my hair after I wash it and apply when it’s damp. My hair feels so nice and smooth and soft and appears less damaged and has a nice shine but doesn’t look greasy and doesn’t weigh down my hair. This is a total winning gem and if you use the tiniest amount of product which is sufficient, this tube will last you a while so don’t let the price affect your decision in that regard. Love it and will be a repurchase for sure.
Geraldine  R.
Union, NJ
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Geraldine  R.
It smells super great! Is not overwhelming like other products I’ve tried. I haven’t used it long enough to see if it actually works. But so far I have no complaints.
Megan B.
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Megan B.
Love this product! The fragrance is very pleasant without feeling artificial or overpowering. It leaves the hair feeling soft without weighing it down. The bottle feels luxurious. A bit of a splurge at $52, but worth it if you’re wanting add some luxury into your hair care. Recommend! I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Laura R.
Palmetto, FL
Oribe Super Shine Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Laura R.
My hair feels so incredibly soft and smooth after using this product and I even curled my hair. Even my husband commented on how nice and shiny and healthy my hair looked which is a HUGE DEAL seeing as to how he's not noticed when I've dyed my hair in the past. Bonus it smells wonderful! So glad I got to try this out thanks to Influenster.

Looking for your answer?