BeautyHairOribe
Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream

Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I have been wanting to try this as well as the Oribe pre-shampoo conditioner? Sooooo expensive! Are they worth the price? Where can I find for the best price? Also, any trial sizes/sample sizes and where can I find them? Ty in advance for any insight!
Does this help frizzy curly hair?
Start your review of Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream!
Nargis M.
E Brunswick, NJ
Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream uploaded by Nargis M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This amazing blowout cream was recommended by my hairstylist. I thought it was a little overpriced (I bought it for 45$), but it’s worth the price. I constantly blow dry and flat ironing my hair, and this Oribe cream takes my hair styling routine to a whole new level! I apply it to the dump hair a little bit to the roots and to the ends( you don’t need much, so 1 cream would last you for a year or even more). Then blow dry. Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream definitely reduces drying time and It makes your hair smooth, shiny and soft with plenty of volume. It is ideal for all hair types and I’m pretty sure you’ll like it and receive a lot of compliments on your hair. Highly recommend and will purchase it again.
Katie R.
Everett, WA
Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream uploaded by Katie R.
The product smelled great and actually did what it said it would do and smoothed out my hair, but I have thin fine hair and it made my hair feel heavy and made it look flat and dirty/greasy. I wouldn’t use this product again.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream uploaded by Nicola P.
When I bought my new hair straightener, I got this from the website to try, and it’s Wonderful! I don’t straighten my hair very often, but this cream helps nourish my hair while making it glossy as I straighten it. It smells divine and the fragrance stays with me for hours, which is better than smelling like chemical products. #oribeisoneofthebest #InfluensterAwards2020 Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream
Megan O.
Stoughton, WI
Normally I’m afraid to put extra products in my hair because it always gets weighed down and looks greasy easily (I have very fine, thin hair). However, this product helped make my hair look so much more healthy, smooth, and volumized! I used a tiny (smaller than a pea-sized) amount and it distributed well and didn’t weigh down my hair at all.
Danielle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream is the bomb diggity for us that have very curly & frizzy hair that blow dry it straight. Because yes most who have curly hair want straight hair and those with straight hair want curly hair lol but this product was awesome! It's a bit pricey but the good thing is for the big tube of cream you only need just a little bit.....and by little bit I mean teeny tiny little bit and I have long hair!! A little definitely goes a long way when using this and if you use too much yes your hair will be greasy towards the roots. I wouldnt recommend applying it anywhere near the roots of your hair maybe an inch from the root....but it works very very well. It smells absolutely delightful and leaves your hair straight and feeling so soft and shiny! It had me from hello!! I know it is pricey but for those who do blow dry their hair straight often it is totally worth the price and it will last a long time for the amount you do use. I have blown dry my hair for years and out of all the straightening serums and creams this just leaped into the #1 spot!! Highly recommend for those with the curliest of hair to make it soft and straight in a snap, I showed in a photo below the amount needed to do my long hair 😊 I hope those who have tried it loved it as much as I did!!
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream is by far my favorite hair product! If you have not tried it you are missing out! Like most things I have I received this initially in a Beauty Subscription Box (Birchbox) and I instantly fell in love. My hair is silky smooth and looks great after using this product. As its not the cheapest thing I do not use it everyday. I recently received a set of Oribe Hair Care Products from my Birchbox and I am saving them for the Caribbean Cruise I'm going on this summer because their products are amazing!!!!!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
A little goes A LONG WAY. If you have long hair, use not more than a quarter sized amount of this. If you have medium hair, use no more than a dime sized amount. Any more than that and your hair will be so weighted down by excess product. However, when used correctly , this stuff is gold. Your hair will be so smooth and shiny. Also, as is true with Orbie products, this stuff smells so good.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream uploaded by Megan P.
I used this after if came in my Birchbox and was thrilled that it worked so well (bc I didn't think I liked anything in that subscription as it was no makeup mostly haircare) the packaging was simple but product was amazing! It smelled so much better than expected and stayed with my hair until the next shampoo. When washing I noticed my hair was mich softer and definitely would reccomend (not sure the price but if reasonable I would def repurchase!). Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream
Kendra  T.
Phoenix, AZ
Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream uploaded by Kendra  T.
This product is a MUST if you straighten your hair. It's like getting an expensive Brazilian blow out treatment from an expensive salon without the high cost AND you can do it at home, it controls frizz and your hair is super straight. I recommended to anyone !
Shelley D.
Atlanta, GA
Delighted by how much this doesn’t weigh down my hair. I have fine hair, but a lot of it. This product is made for thicker curly hair but the sample of it that I got made me fall in love. I have many other Oribe products and now I need to buy the full size of this, too! Their products are so effective. This makes my blowout look smooth, shiny, and no frizz. I love it.