BY ORIBE

Whether you spend two minutes or two hours on your hair, that look should make it through the day (and the night). This unique formula combines the benefits of gel and wax in one, giving you the ability to create long-lasting texture with medium hold, high shine, and no greasy feeling. Create a slicked-back ponytail, add smoothness and shine to piecey waves, or banish flyaways in snap. Whatever you choose, your look will stand the test of time. see more...

Sara R.
I love using this in the summer and when my hair is in a pixie. It just really defines and shapes my curls without being stiff or sticky. It also lasts forever! I like the scent a lot, it's not overwhelming. I feel like you could get more product for the price.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I use this product to do my sons hair. He really likes it. It gives a firm enough hold but it's hard to the touch. It creates a great texture and holds all day. He says he likes the smell as well. I purchased off of Amazon. It was a little high but nothing crazy.
Tess K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my Oribe Star Glow Syling Wax! I have longer, relatively thick, but extremely manageable hair and this styling wax allows me to achieve the perfect "instagram ponytail!"  It gives me volume, curls that hold all day long, and amazing texture!
Natalie L.
King ferry, NY
It's certainly worth everything you pay. This incredibly thick gel wax is a little tough to get out of the tube but NOTHING WILL COMPARE to the perfect balance of shine and smoothness it will give to your hair. No matter the texture. It's stunning.
Nicole G.
Great stuff for guys hair styles or women's ! It creates texture abd a piecey look that is awesome!