Oribe Soft Lacquer Hair Spray uploaded by Katy T.

BY ORIBE #95 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

This high-gloss, flexible finishing spray delivers a patent sheen with the softest touch. The perfect polished top coat; it can be left untouched for a lacquer finish, gently mussed for light texture and shine, or used with hot irons for sealed-in shimmer.

How to Use: For a glossy set, spray on dry hair in sections and use a curling iron. For a sleek, straight style, spray on dry hair in sections and use a flat iron. For a strong, starched, lacquer finish, spray, leave untouched and air dry (for a while) or apply heat and let cool.

Benefits:

• High-gloss heat-styling spray
  • Lacquer finish and polishing
  • Flexible hold with incredible memory
  • Thermal styling protection
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and protects hair while adding natural luster.
  • Jojoba Oil moisturizes and provides natural UV protection. This rich conditioning oil smoothes cuticles and adds shine.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body and shine.
  • A Unique Copolymer Blend allows hairstyles to hold longer by protecting the hair shaft.
  • Humectants add shine and body while repairing damaged hair.
  • Pro Vitamin B5 thickens, conditions and builds in volume.

Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This product is an all in one. It can be used on wet hair to help hold a curl. It protects against heat. It smells awesome. It is awesome before drying your hair! One warning, it is a bit sticky when you first put it on. This is because it is heat activated. It will be sealed by either the heat from your scalp or from a hot tool! Best product.
Tammy A.
Vienna, IL
Wonderful product and works very well. Work to protect your hair while using heat styling products. My only complaint about the Oribe brand is the scent. It is very strong for anything that is very sensitive to smells. The plus is the the fragrance does dissipate after awhile. Also the products are on the very pricey side.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This is a really great product. It smells great and it works great on the hair. It is quite expensive but I think if you like Oribe I would recommend this product. I like the way it makes my hair feel and I would repurchase this product for sure. I would at least give it a go.

Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
My hair dresser uses this on my hair whenever I get it done. i absolutely love how it makes my hair look, feel, and smell. It gives my hair a nice texture and does not feel heavy and saturated in product. It also smells FANTASTIC. I would recommend to anyone looking for heat spray!
Kirti p.
Let's just say this product has the best smell you can I want to use it as perfume sometimes. Make sure hair smell really good and it protects it from any type of heat styling such as straightening or blow drying I have colored hair and I would definitely buy this product again
Brandie B.
Burlington, VT
Received this in my allure box today and had to use it immediately. Smells really, makes your hair feel soft with alittle shine. Excited to use this a few more times to really see how it works.
Negeen A.
Edmond, OK
Apply before you blow dry to make the process go faster. Great for thick, frizzy hair (like me). Apply before your curl or flat iron for protection. Smells great and works well too!
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Let's just get it out of the way - Oribe is spendy! However, this product is top notch. I love the scent (but it doesn't overpower) and it has a nice fine spray. It also has a nice finish that you can comb through - which is exactly what i want in a hairspray. Honestly - I'll stick to my Elnet for everyday, but i keep a bottle of this for special occasions and for when i want to pamper myself.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Love oribe products and this one doesn't disappoint! It's a unique product so make sure you do your research and understand what you are getting. If you're looking for super hold, this isn't the one for you.
Ana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for styling or curling your hair, the shine and protection from heat is great! Just make sure you research before you use, you spray on your hair before you use a hot tool and brush out at the end or run your fingers through it! This is not good to use if your just blowing out your hair.

back