BY ORIBE

OribeSoft-Dry Conditioning Spray 7. 9 ozDetailsA weightless silkening spray that leaves hair cashmere-soft, with incredible smoothness and natural shine. Locks become instantly, irresistibly touchable. Shake the Oribe Soft-Dry Conditioning spray then spray from mid-shaft to ends for hair that's superbly soft and instantly touchable. 235mL/7. 9 fl. oz. Designer About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
You could buy this product on the smell alone- makes your hair smell incredible! I have very thick hair that gets really dry in the winter and this spray is perfect! Helps with static and gives hair a shiny conditioned feel.
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
So dry shampoo, people swear by it. What they don’t realize is that dry conditioner is 10 times better. It refreshes they hair while not drying it out. Yes it’s removing the excess oil but in a softer manner than dry shampoo. I always get tiny knots when using a dry shampoo, when I use a dry shampoo like Oribe I don’t have that problem.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love this stuff! Learned about it at my salon, usually buy it through them or Birchbox! This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair feel
SUPER soft. Helps tame my frizz and leaves NO greasy residue! A can lasts a long time, definitely worth the cost!
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
The scent is great but I'm not sure what the point is of this product. I love my dry shampoos for oil and my serums for moisture, but this didn't really do anything for me and I wouldn't buy it again.
Andrea B.
Evart, MI
Not my favorite but does a good job of softening my hair in bwetween washes when it starts to feel a little dry
amy l.
I haven't tried this but herd it was meant to be good would love to try this I would have to buy one soon and try it