BY ORIBE

A weightless silkening spray that leaves hair cashmere-soft, with incredible smoothness and natural shine. Locks become instantly, irresistibly touchable.

How to Use: Shake. Spray from mid-shaft to ends for hair that’s superbly soft and instantly touchable.

Benefits:

• Makes hair feel extra soft, silky and conditioned without weight
  • Fabric softener for hair
  • Rehydrates and revitalizes hair while adding light shine
  • Extends the life of your blowout
  • Detangles and prevents breakage from brushing
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements
  • Cotton Complex makes hair feel instantly soft and touchable
  • Argan Oil rich in Vitamin E, nourishes hair, enhances shine and fights frizz.
  • Neem Oil from India, known for its many treatment properties, conditions and softens hair.
  • Hydrolyzed Silk strengthens and protects hair, preventing breakage and split ends.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body, shine and thermal protection.
  • Zeolite Crystallines behave like tiny sponges by absorbing and trapping dirt, oils, and odors to lift and add body to the hair.
  • Ultra-fine silkening powders add weightless softness while absorbing excess oils.

Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer K.
Boca Raton, FL
Huge fan of oribe’s products however not a fan of the price. Although, I did find this product on eBay brand new and fully boxed for wait for it $10.99. It was a steal of the century! Besides the unreal delicious smell, it leaves your locks conditioned and feeling mighty fresh! I would highly recommend this product as it’s the best dry conditioner I’ve tried to date.
Christine P.
I love this spray! I never knew dry conditioners existed till this product. Total game changer for when you don’t was your hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and refreshed. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
You could buy this product on the smell alone- makes your hair smell incredible! I have very thick hair that gets really dry in the winter and this spray is perfect! Helps with static and gives hair a shiny conditioned feel.
Erin P.
I will never stop purchasing Oribe products! As a hairstylist I’ll for products that have multiple uses, I use this Soft Dry Conditioning Spray as a heat protectant, for refreshing styles, and sometimes to help set my hair. For some the price tag can be high, but it’s worth the money you spend.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love this stuff! Learned about it at my salon, usually buy it through them or Birchbox! This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair feel
SUPER soft. Helps tame my frizz and leaves NO greasy residue! A can lasts a long time, definitely worth the cost!
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
The scent is great but I'm not sure what the point is of this product. I love my dry shampoos for oil and my serums for moisture, but this didn't really do anything for me and I wouldn't buy it again.
BrittaniFl R.
Sarasota
I love this product! The price is up there but it's okay because you get what you pay for , this product is very concentrated and the smell of it is lovley! It's mildly priced.
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
So dry shampoo, people swear by it. What they don’t realize is that dry conditioner is 10 times better. It refreshes they hair while not drying it out. Yes it’s removing the excess oil but in a softer manner than dry shampoo. I always get tiny knots when using a dry shampoo, when I use a dry shampoo like Oribe I don’t have that problem.
Alexis H.
Indianapolis, IN
The smell alone is worth purchasing. I have thick blonde hair and this makes it so soft and manageable. It doesn't weigh my hair down.
Andrea B.
Evart, MI
Not my favorite but does a good job of softening my hair in bwetween washes when it starts to feel a little dry