BY ORIBE #34 in Hair Serums

Perfection at your fingertips. Rich in exotic oils, this ultra-luxe finishing product softens and sleekens even damaged hair, bringing out elegant inner shine with light control and natural body —it’s a miracle.

How to Use: The finishing touch. Start with a small amount and work through hair where desired. Use as a frizz-taming refresher throughout the day.

Benefits:

• Exotic oils with hold for that finishing touch
  • Pure luxury frizz fighter
  • Exclusive blend of natural oils and extracts
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) Defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • A Specialty Blend of Polymers provides the smoothing properties of a leave-in conditioner with touchable, soft control and manageability. Hair is left smooth, with lasting body and memory.
  • Heat-Activated Vegetable-Derived Copolymer cross-links to form a protective barrier against damage and drying from thermal styling.
  • Brazilian Andiroba Oil, Moringa Seed Oil and Mirabelle Plum Seed Oil soften the hair shaft and add moisture, protection and balance.
  • Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin form a "protein shield" to protect the hair shaft from the drying and damaging effects of the elements and thermal styling.
  • Multi-Level UV Absorption protects the hair from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the sun's rays.

Vince's girl R.
Carpinteria, CA
I love this serum for your hair...... I love it so much and I have a lot of hair so I go thru it quickly..... Its also expensive so I try to only blow dry my hair once a week...... I don't know what I'm gonna do when I run out..... My hair feels so silky when I use it I can keep my hands off of it ether can my husband and the smell is outrageously good.... GO TRY IT FOR YOURSELF I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!
Hailey G.
Livonia
I use this product religiously! A good friend of mine gave it to me as a gift and i was expecting just another leave in product. this changed my opinion completely! I use it every single day after I shower and once my hair dries, it leaves a beautiful shine and softness that no other leave-in product that I have used has been able to compare to. highly recommend!
Ann S.
Sacramento
Prone makes many hair products and none have been bad for either my wallet or my hair. The serum adds shine and softness and does a bit of protecting before using the curling iron. I have many Oribe products, including my favorite dry shampoo, and would continue to keep stocked up.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
I really don’t know why I bought this product in the first place but I’m glad I did. It’s fairly expensive so that’s a big downside but if you’re someone with frizzy hair or just have crazy crazy hair This product is amazing it helps keep things calm in it and in place
madison j.
Culpeper, VA
Oribe Smooth styling serum is perfect for smoothing out difficult hair! The product smells wonderful and feels good in my hair. Works great without weighing it down! The Oribe Complex comes in all the styling products and helps add shine, strength, and keep my color lasting longer!
Alexis I.
Raleigh
I love Oribe’s smooth style serum. This product is very moisturizing for my thick and coarse hair. It gives great hold and lasts me all day. I love Oribe products and the smell is amazing! I would recommend this to anyone with thick or coarse hair who is looking for smooth hair with hold.
Ready S.
Buffalo, NY
i love this for when my hair is frizzy! it keeps it nice and smooth especially during the humid summer days. i use this product almost every day and i would be a mess without it! i always repurchase it when i’m getting low so i never go without
Megan S.
I have extremely long hair! Extremely long! I also have wavy hair naturally so most of the time I'm blow drying and using a straightener to either straighten or curl my hair and it's hard to find products that don't weigh my hair down or make my hair greasy to fast. This however is the perfect consistency! It's very pricey but worth it.
Kayla A.
Thorsby, AL
I received this extra when buying the shampoo and I actually really liked it! Made my hair feel like new again! Definitely saw that my flyaways wasn’t so bad! I definitely will be buying a full sized when I can!! But I loved it!!
Kalyna K.
North Royalton
I love this product, it made my hair so shiny and it felt brand new. I love that it made my hair shiny and soft and fluffy. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It also smelled really great.