Oribe Silverati Shampoo

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Silverati Shampoo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

does it work for color brown hair ? to make it more cool brown
Can this product help improve my elasticity of my hair, enhance shine on my hair, will it protect vulnerable locks, and get rid of the yellow areas on my hair?
Does anyone know if there is also a conditioner for this?
Start your review of Oribe Silverati Shampoo!
Amy W.
Clemmons, NC
Oribe Silverati Shampoo uploaded by Amy W.
I have natural silver hair. My hair was originally a dark brown. When I spend time in the sun my hair can get brassy, this tones my hair. I was using purple shampoo and my hair was turning purple. Now it stays silver. It’s worth the cost.
beth K.
westseneca
Oribe Silverati Shampoo uploaded by beth K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is hands down the absolute best shampoo for gray silver hair I have ever used! I used to use the purple shampoo that would make my hair… purple. I realized that at 40 it was rare to have silver locs so I wanted to make the best of my assets. This shampoo does not disappoint! All you need is a dime sized amount and no rinse lather repeat! I’d suggest to leave it on your scalp for five minutes At the absolute max because it can leave hair dry . [product:oribe-silverati-shampoo-85-oz/-250-ml]
Kandice S.
Betsy Layne, KY
This shampoo is fantastic honestly. My hair had been toned a week prior to receiving it so I’m not positive if it’s toned it any BUT typically after a week my hair will start to turn more yellow & it hasn’t at all. My hair feels super clean but not stripped & my color is really looking nice. Smells great too
Reghina M.
Longview, WA
Love this shampoo, it’s moisturizing and smells amazing. Worth every cent. You get what you pay for.
Claudia D.
West Miami, FL
The smell to this is amazing. Love how it makes my hair feel and my hair has reacted well to it. No dandruff.
Morgan G.
Weirton, WV
I love this shampoo the bottle is so pretty and it’s so healthy for your hair my hair is so smooth when using this
Roshni M.
Oakland, CA
If you are a silver fox or have jet black hair this is the shampoo and conditioner you need in your life! It contains little glimmer particles that takes grey hair silver and black hair with so much shine!
Madison R.
This is one of the greatest new products oribe has come out with!! As a colorist I am always looking for new shampoos for my older clients to help brighten and give shine to their gray hair! With the blue undertones and the ultimate shine of the silverati shampoo it helps leave my clients hair rich and soft to the touch!
Anna K.
Jackson, MI
Love love love this product. As a blonde I am always looking for ways to help keep my blonde bright between highlight appointments without making the color dull or dingy and this does just that. Using it every few washes makes such a difference.
Haneen M.
Hoover, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
Everything about this product is great. My hair dresser/stylist recommended this to me after getting my hair bleached and toned to help the color last between appointments. It's amazing and smells so good