Oribe Signature Shampoo Travel Size 1.7 oz

The shower is no place for Spartan minimalism. You deserve the best. Spoil yourself with a shampoo that elevates hair washing to a luxury that is to be savored. Keep hair soft, protected, and free from tangle with this lightweight shampoo. Gentle enough for daily use, it's packed with luxurious-and delicious-sounding-ingredients ranging from lychee to watermelon. These will help preserve natural keratin in hair. Whetting your appetite for breakfast is just a bonus. see more...

Morgan K.
Another travel must have! We travel a ton and it can be hard on your hair in different environments, this shampoo makes sure my hair is taken care of regardless!
Anita B.
109-14 Lefferts blvd
It's really keeps my hair soft an smelling fantastic it goes where I go every trip I take take it's always with me can do with out it it's the best thing ever it keeps me smelling great throughout my working hours!
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Holy Moly is the Oribe signature shampoo (and conditioner) amazing, MAGIC IN A BOTTLE stuff. It smells sooo good people ask me all the time what perfume I'm wearing and it always turns out to be my shampoo. It also makes my hair so soft and smooth, I don't even brush it I just let it air dry and it looks and feels perfect. Definitely a bit of a splurge but very, very worth it.
Lauren M.
Snohomish , WA
Thanks so happy to see your peacock and the best of you and your wonderful family too and I love your husband your son your family and you can be your husband husband you are a very very nice husband to
Edna G.
I love this products it will leave your hair amazing. It is my number one go 2 and I am sure anyone that trys it will fall in love as well.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
This stuff is amazing! I got it for a friend and I would love to get my hands on some more!