Oribe Signature Shampoo uploaded by Clayton J.Oribe Signature Shampoo uploaded by Caterina R.Oribe Signature Shampoo uploaded by Scott D.

BY ORIBE

Every morning should start with a little indulgence, such as this rich daily cleanser, custom-blended from the most exclusive ingredients to silken, detangle and protect. Prepare your hair for glamour.

How to Use: Lather, indulge, rinse.

Benefits:

• Rich, high-performance cleanser
  • Weightless
  • Repairs and protect
  • The finest ingredients
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Coconut, Corn and Oat-Derived Cleansers are gentle and non-stripping.
  • Vegetable-Derived Humectants impart the optimal level of shine without weighing hair down.
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, delivers natural UV protection.
  • Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen damaged hair and protect the surface of the hair shaft. Together, they penetrate the cortex to provide antiaging benefits, maintain hair strength and prevent UV degradation.
  • Amber Extract delivers antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening properties.

• Where can I buy this shampoo, and is it worth the price?2 Answers
Jocelyn S.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolute adore Oribe Signature Shampoo because of the scent! My hair smells amazing and my nose loves it! I use this once a week or every other week depending on my shampoo routine that week. We have really hard water so I always use a clarifying once a week as well!
Kristy L.
Coral Springs , FL
The smell of this shampoo is almost worth the price. It smells incredible and lasts until your next wash. Not only that but the hair dries great leaving little styling to do.
Lena J.
San Francisco, CA
Just a flawless product!!! The best shampoo I've ever tried. It's a Very great product. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. It is also very moisturizing. I highly recommend this product. Ask for a sample or purchase the trial size bottles first. I am really impressed. Pricey but very good!
Sasha P.
I didn’t see a big difference between this and any of my other shampoos, which I was really hoping for but then the repair and restore really made a huge difference
Amelia N.
Irvine, CA
I have processed hair- honey blonde with low lights- so I’m picky when it comes to hair products. This is my every day shampoo. I love that it lathers well without having to use a lot of product and it makes my hair feel really clean without stripping the color or leaving it dry
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
I mainly bought this for the scent because it smells so luxurious! It does a great job cleaning my hair and it doesn’t weigh it down. I can also smell the scent lightly on my hair for hours after I shower and that’s my favorite part.
Cynthia S.
This is worth every single penny. It makes your hair brand new. Is it expensive yes but it makes what you need to happen happen my hair felt amazing after this shampoo and conditioner and I will continually rebuy
Kari D.
I use the original when I’m needing a change from Gold Luxe. I like it as an alternative but I prefer Gold Luxe. It also does not lather a ton which is normal but should be stated for others who aren’t aware.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Love ORIBE!!! My hair feels so soft and smells great after using Oribe. This brand is very very expensive for its size but I don’t care. My hair is black and thick and So I find this product effective.
Morgan K.
fairport
Another travel must have! We travel a ton and it can be hard on your hair in different environments, this shampoo makes sure my hair is taken care of regardless!
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I buy this shampoo, and is it worth the price?

back