Oribe Signature Moisture Masque uploaded by Alyssa A.Oribe Signature Moisture Masque uploaded by Vania G.

BY ORIBE

A super-rich indulgence. This crème de la crème deep-hydrating masque transforms even the driest, most over-it hair, leaving it supremely soft and irresistibly touchable.

How to Use: After shampooing, massage in and indulge for 5 to 10 minutes (or longer if you like). Rinse. Thick hair can splurge daily

Benefits:

• Super-rich, deep conditioning
  • Weightless
  • Reparative treatment
  • The finest ingredients
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Lychee Extract defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin.
  • Watermelon Extract, from the Kalahari Desert, provides natural protection against oxidative stress and deterioration of natural keratin.
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract found in Southeast Asia, delivers natural UV protection.
  • Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen damaged hair and protect the surface of the hair shaft. Together, they penetrate the cortex to provide antiaging benefits, maintain hair strength and prevent UV degradation.
  • Amber Extract delivers antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening properties.
  • Sunflower Seed Extract delivers incredible shine.
  • Macadamia Nut Seed Oil, from the Australian rainforest, provides smoothing and antioxidant properties.
  • Wild Mango Butter increases shine and combability.

Buy on www.ama...
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This moisturizing mask is the best one you can purchase on the market. I used it once and it made my hair the smoothest it has every been in my life. I have thick curly hair and it tends to be frizzy. After using this product it felt light, smooth, and looked amazing.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
This product works like conditioner but 100 times better. I apply this to my hair after I shampoo and leave it in for about 5 mins before rinsing it out. It leaves my hair sooo soft , hydrated and non-frizzy. I highly recommend if you have damaged, dry hair it is definitely a game changer.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
This stuff is absolutely incredibly. I have really dry damaged chemically treated hair and as soon as I use this my hair is so soft and noticeably less damage. A lot of masques don't give me the results I'm looking for I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Rebecca B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got this as a gift from a friend and purchased another even though it's a bit pricey, it's worth it. I have dry, damaged, very frizzy/curly hair and this makes it feel so soft and healthy. No residue or greasy feel.
Jennifer P.
Hayward, CA
Is you hair dull, lackluster or fried? This will be your best friend. A little really goes a long way with this masque. It rejuvenated my hair and made it all shiny again. It also smells absolutely scrumptious!!!
Vania G.
I got a liter size bottle for my birthday and I could use this for the rest of my life! I get so over hair products pretty quickly, but I'm not even mad about this. Smells DIVINE and hydrates my dry, frizzy hair without weighing it down. Happy Birthday to meeeeee.
Jane H.
ANN ARBOR, MI
My stylist urged me to buy this and after trying this very $$$$$$ treatment I'm one and done! I have thick coarse hair and I didn't notice any attractive quality about my hair after using it for a month and overspending my budget.
Saboura S.
Obsessed with this product, smells amazing and works like magic. This line is one of the best hair product lines out there. Kinda pricey but so worth it
Rebeca L.
I can swear to this product that it saved my hair after bleaching it . Had dried and brittled hair. It was effective
Michelle R.
Edmonton , AB
This is one of the most expensive hair masks that I have ever bought. But I tell you. It was worth every penny. I had over processed hair. From dark brown to bleached white. The hair that felt like straw completely felt renewed after this hair mask. If you have a lot of damage, this will work.