Oribe Signature Conditioner uploaded by Ana S.

BY ORIBE

Oribe spared nothing in crafting this restorative daily moisturizer. Hydrating polymers revive youthful shine for lustrous, healthy locks and detangle for ease of combing throughout the day. Conditioner just got luxurious. Enjoy.

How to Use: Massage, indulge (for at least one minute), rinse.

Benefits:

• Rich, high-performance conditioner
  • Intense, but Weightless
  • Repairs and protects
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Macadamia Nut Seed Oil, from the Australian rainforest, smoothes hair and delivers antioxidant properties.
  • Whole Wheat-Derived Proteins moisturize and conditions
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, delivers natural UV protection.
  • Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen damaged hair and protect the surface of the hair shaft. Together, they penetrate the cortex to provide antiaging benefits, maintain hair strength and prevent UV degradation.

Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this after getting my hair colored hoping it would keep it soft. And it did. But, for the price, it doesn’t perform any better than anything else. My Ouia haircare performs better for half the price. I won’t repurchase just for that reason.
Maria T.
Ocoee, FL
One of my favorites that I find myself repurchasing! I only wash my hair once a week because my hair remains clean. The consistency of it is so silky and it feels luxurious when I wash my hair. I haven't found any other shampoo that feels like that. Plus, the line does not have any nasty ingredients.
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Inlove with the smell and everything, how it made my hair feels nice, smooth, and moisturizes! Although, it’s a little pricey I think for now it is worth the price.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This is wonderful. A little bit goes a long way, so washing and conditioning per use actually works out to be close to the same price as a drug store brand. You can actually use a cheap .79 cent 1st shampoo like V05 to remove the main gunk, then use this brand shampoo and conditioner in dime size amounts. This larger bottle equates to about 6 bottles of drug store stuff due to concentration. It is AMAZING and my hair never looked better. I bite the bullet and purchase this twice a year versus buying a new drug store bottle every month or week.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Compared to it's sister shampoo, I only like this conditioner. I love the shampoo. Conditioner is more OK. I feel as though it is a bit thick, and I HATE the tube it comes in. Hard to get the last bit of product out of it, and the tube breaks on its sides and you end up wasting product. I would much rather another bottle or pot of conditioner. Does do the job, I just hate the packaging, and wish it was no so thick. Little bit goes a long way.
Jacqueline N.
Let's start with the scent... intoxicating! And it stays with you through out the day. Hard to put my finger on, such a clean fresh smell. I have very dry, thin hair. This mouisturizes without being heavy. That combination has been very hard to find. It is pricy, but well worth it. A little goes a long way. I try everything and always end up going back to ole faithful:)
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
I just had the opportunity to use this conditioner and it is awesome! It is great for all hair types! Good for men and women! Not to heavy and very good for your hair. Not harsh at all. Also sulfate free so it's safe for color treated hair. Highly recommended!!
Dixie M.
Love this product line, little pricey but the hair wants what the hair wants! My hair is hard to manage and Oribe does a terrific job on taming fly a ways and frizz for the humid summer in Florida this is the best line I have found for my locks. They also have some travel sizes available on certain products.
Kendra A.
Colon, MI
This isn't a smoothing as I'd like, however it is good. It doesn't dry my hair out or contribute to it's unrulyness. The real selling point for me is THE SMELL. This stuff smells like wishes, hopes, and dreams. Simply amazing. If it weren't so expensive I would use it everyday!
Dana A.
I adore the scent of this product like all oribe products I've tried. The signature conditioner isn't a heavy conditioner. It definitely could be used every day but I prefer to wash my hair only 2-3 times a week. This leaves my hair soft and manageable with a killer professional smell.