Oribe Signature Conditioner

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Signature Conditioner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Oribe Signature Conditioner - I just got this- any thoughts?
Is this effective with any shampoo, or best used with its coordinating shampoo?
This is my favorite conditioner but it’s so expensive. Does anyone have an affordable dupe?
Start your review of Oribe Signature Conditioner!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Oribe Signature Conditioner uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had been wanting to try Oribe products for awhile now to see if they are worth the hype. This is an ok conditioner. Lovely fragrance, and it does it’s job. But nothing exceptional, especially considering the hefty price tag. I do like that this brand is vegan and cruelty-free 🐰💜, which is important to me. But I think $46 for a 6.8oz conditioner is absurd!! I currently use both Pureology and Olaplex conditioner products and they perform SOOOO much better, for almost half the price per oz.
Tasnia I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Oribe Signature Conditioner uploaded by Tasnia I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got three samples of this including the matching shampoo and after using the duo it definitely made my hair feel super silky and soft however it didn’t do much else. I was expecting it to tame my hair enhance my wavy texture but it just made it soft. Which isn’t terrible but idk if I’ll buy full size just to make it soft.
Sarah L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Oribe Signature Conditioner uploaded by Sarah L.
Smells amazing i use it all the time especially before i do a blowout. It is pricier but worth it
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Oribe Signature Conditioner uploaded by Tara M.
I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it. Oribe doesn't disappoint. Definitely higher end and more costly but makes my hair feel fabulous!
Anna P.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow. What a great product! Has done so many wonders for my hair. One of the most nourishing conditioners I have ever tried!
Tracey D.
I love the Oribe Signature Conditioner and all of their signature products. This can be used daily without leaving your hair greasy or flat. It provides the perfect amount of moisture for a beautiful hair day and the Signature scent is amazing. It leaves my hair soft, manageable, takes care of frizz, and my hair smells great all day. [product:oribe-signature-conditioner-68-oz/-200-ml]
Sierra W.
This conditioner is definitely on the pricier side, but it is so worth it in my opinion, my hair felt silky smooth, and the smell was really nice, well worth every penny, it was so easy to detangle my hair with this in it, 10/10
Val P.
Rochester, NY
I’m an Oribe fan for sure. I have really difficult and frustrating problem hair. It’s naturally curly, dry, fine, thin, easily broken... you get the idea. I’ve never thought a “normal” conditioner could work out for me, but this is the one exception. I really liked using this line and purchased it more than once in conjunction with the corresponding shampoo. I was on the fence between this one and Gold Lust and went back and forth for a while. The scent is amazing and it’s cheaper than Gold Lust, although still expensive. I’d basically recommend it to anyone with hair! If you can splurge and need even more moisture and repair, opt for the Gold Lust line though.
Courtney B.
Westborough, MA
This is by far my favorite conditioner out there, and I have tried them all! I've used Kerastase which I also love, but nothing beats this. Never greasy but always leaves my hair soft, smooth, and shiny. The cost is a challenge, but I will always end up buying this. Once you use it you'll never want to use anything else. Added bonus: the scent is perfect for anyone, guys or gals. Clean, soft, neutral. Love love love.
Rachel C.
Obsessed with this conditioner! This was included in a set of travel sized products and I loved it so much I had to buy the full size! My hair felt so healthy and shiny.