Oribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray
4.38 / 5 based on 13 Reviews
Shine light. Shine bright. This air-light glossing spray—infused with argan oil and lemongrass—brilliantly illuminates, enhancing color and highlights while taming frizz and flyaways. Instant starshine.
How to Use: Mist onto styled hair for the perfect finishing touch. For more control, spray onto a brush and comb through hair. Reapply as you wish for all-day radiance.
- Air-light glossing spray--infused with Argan oil and Lemongrass Extract
- Brilliantly illuminates, enhancing color and highlights while taming frizz, flyaways and static
- Instant starshine
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements
- Light Reflecting Complex, a silicone-free blend of shine ingredients, has a hair-tuned refractive index so that light bounces off the cuticle rather than being absorbed into it.
- Argan Oil rich in vitamin E, nourishes hair, enhances shine, and fights frizz.
- Lemongrass Extract adds luster and strength.
- Sunflower Extract protects against drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements of the sun.
- Amber Extract provides antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening benefits.
- Panthenol hydrates and conditions hair, helping to improve damage
- Cetrimonium Chloride provides conditioning and antistatic properties.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Oribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray
Would recommend, with warning. This makes your hair shine without looking oily when used right. However if you spray too much, or if you spray it on your roots, it will turn your head into an oil slick. But if you just use it sparingly on the lower 3/4 of your hair going away from the root, you will have beautiful, shiny hair. Bonus is the beautiful smell of oribe.
I feel like my hair gets a little dull sometimes after I've applied heat to it (usually a blow dryer or curling wand) and it doesn't look healthy, even if it is. A few sprays of the Orine shine does the trick and makes my hair look instantly healthier. Just be careful you don't over-do it, otherwise it can start looking greasy
I really do like the spray but it doesn't smell so great that it does make my hair shiny and I like that that the only thing is just has a really bad :-) I just don't enjoy the smell and I like good smelling spray is on my hair
This helps your natural highlights shine. Little on the pricey side. I recommend. I love this spray to highlight your hair. It's like highlighter for your hair instead of face. I definitely recommend
This shine spray is light, doesn't weigh hair down or leave greasy residue. The spray comes out very fine and the smell is amazing! This gives me a feeling of a professional salon blow out when I use it at home
My stylist uses this on a lot of her clients. I'm personally not a big fan of it because I don't actually see or understand what it does, and it doesn't look like it does anything. But then again I'm not one to put product in my hair.
This hairspray is amazing. It left my hair shiny. I use it after heat styling my hair. The packaging is beautiful and looks luxurious. The scent is great and lasts long. I'd definitely recommend to others.
If you have really dull dry hair from bleaching I would recommend this product. It gives the perfect amount of shine without looking greasy.
Perfect for if you're ever having a dull hair day and want to freshen up quick without having to wash your hair. This stuff really works!!
This stuff smells so good and really works! I love this brand and think it's definitely worth the extra bucks
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question