BY ORIBE

Because everyone needs a little largesse. Body-building polymers wash in truly uplifting volume and thickness, while rare botanical extracts leave hair full, lush, strong and easy to love.

How to Use: Massage, indulge (for at least one minute), rinse.

Benefits:

• Now sulfate-free
  • High-tech polymers plump the hair shaft
  • Weightless moisture and detangling
  • Fortifies and strengthens
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Coconut and Natural Sugar Derived Cleansers gently yet effectively cleanse the hair and scalp for maximum volume.
  • Lupine Protein and Saw Palmetto Extract restore natural balance to hair and scalp and stimulate the follicle for thicker, fuller locks.
  • High-Tech Polymer Blend plumps the hair shaft for fullness and body.
  • Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein and Keratin Proteins strengthen and provide heat-activated protection against the damaging and drying effects of thermal styling.
  • Water-Soluble Rice Bran Oil provides lightweight detangling.
  • Amber and Moringa Seed Extracts deliver antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening properties.

• Recently, my hair dresser told me that volumizing shampoo...1 Answers
Catelyn B.
Wilmington
At the salon I work at we use orbie on our back bar. And I have zero complaints about it! It smells amazing and even my clients agree! I never have trouble reselling this product that everyone loves!
Kayleigh H.
Midland, TX
ORIBE IS THE BEST. I HAVE YET TO TRY A SINGLE PRODUCT MADE BY THEM THAT I DIDN'T LOVE. EVEN IF YOU HATED THE PRODUCT, THAT SIGNATURE ORIBE SCENT WILL WIN YOU OVER. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Chrissy G.
SMELLS SO GOOD!!!! Definitely an underrated hair product because it is not sold in many streamline stores. However, I love this brand and only use the shampoo and conditioner for special events or when I need a little pick me up because it is a little on the pricey side. However, it is definitely worth it and their whole product line smells heavenly!
Hannah K.
Kirkland, WA
Love love love this brand! This cleans my hair and smells amazing! Definitely pricey but I think it's worth it. Works for my relatively oily scalp. Lathers nicely and didn't strip my color at all. This shampoo, conditioner and the oribe dry shampoo are my go-tos!
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is the best shampoo! It's so great for your hair. This only problem is that it is very expensive. It is good for normal hair. It has an amazing long lasting scent. I've repurchased this shampoo several times. It will keep your hair healthy and clean!
Erica W.
Alexandria, VA
Holy volume! If you have uncooperative hair, like myself a volume shampoo is your best friend. I use this every time I wash my hair, because the bigger the hair the closer to God. Duh. I highly recommend everyone giving this a try. You'll have volume all day long even in the humidity!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Awesome shampoo. It's gentle and light and works well on my fine, thin hair. It's around $40/bottle but you don't need to use much so it lasts a long time. It does well with protecting colored hair as well.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I'm not sure what went wrong with this one. It really didn't do much to my hair, or at least not more than other shampoo I've tried. I just expected way more.
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
I definitely feel that this shampoo gave my hair nice volume. It gives volume but still keeps my hair looking shiny and soft. I also like the scent. I will definitely continue to buy this!
Jennifer O.
Glendale, AZ
As much as I am a fan of oribe, this is a gigantic miss for me. My hair is staticky, it’s limp, no noticeable volume. This one definitely needs to be taken back to the drawing board.
Katie H.
Dallas, TX
Recently, my hair dresser told me that volumizing shampoos sometimes weigh your hair down instead of lifting it. Has anyone had a problem with this shampoo doing that? I have super straight, fine hair but a lot of it.