BY ORIBE

Shampoo for brilliance and shine by Oribe for unisex 33.8 ounce shampoo. Shampoo for brilliance and shine was launched by the design house of Oribe. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 33.8 ounce shampoo. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caila G.
First off, anything Oribe is a winner! He knows what he's doing when it comes to making products and their scents! He has styled J-lo and so many famous people so you know his products are top of the line! Brilliance and Shine is a lightweight shampoo that smells amazing and gives your hair a little extra luster!  Highly recommend buying if you're in need of a little shine and a great smelling product that wears like perfume all day
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Hollie K.
Great shampoo! Oribe never disappoints! The packaging is gorgeous and it has the classic oribe scent! But more importantly it feels great on my hair! It has a lot of lather and makes me hair feel clean with drying it out. I definitely would recommend it!
Raia R.
Swansea
Gives amazing shine to my blonde hair. It lasted all day and it had a nice scent it is very easy to lather on. It is best for and dry scalp in my opinion yes I would by it again if I could.
nouria y.
souk ahras rue jughurta 01
i like it
i use it from before
its wonderful product
brillance
healthy for skin of head
i advise you to try it 💓