Hair CareHair ProductsShampooOribe
Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine

Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance and Shine. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this product worth the money?
Start your review of Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine!
Cynthia W.
Santa Clara, CA
Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine uploaded by Cynthia W.
Hands down one of the best lines ever for hair. With continuous use my hair is strong, shiny, nourished and protected. The matching conditioner is also amazing. It’s worth every single penny. I’m currently on my 3rd bottle.
Jaclyn B.
Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine uploaded by Jaclyn B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely LOVE this product! My hair has never felt as amazing as it does after trying the Oribe Brilliance and Shine shampoo and conditioner. After use my hair is so soft, smooth and looks healthy. Even though the price is steep it’s worth it.
Viviane P.
Oak Harbor, WA
Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine uploaded by Viviane P.
wonderful shampoo, it left my hair silky and shiny, not to mention the sensational fragrance, I'm delighted, but the price is not very affordable, so I'll only use it on special occasions.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine uploaded by Vanessa R.
My hairstylist used this in my hair and mid shampoo I was turning my head around trying to see what she was using because it smelled so good. Of course, it’s not just the smell alone which made me want to review this product but more so the luxurious ness of it. My hair felt like silk for 3 days up until the day I washed it. Eventually I plan on buying it when I can make the investment.
Anna P.
Cary, NC
Does not get better than this shampoo. The results REALLY show. My hair feels cleaner and happier and healthier than ever. With quality ingredients, you can really see a difference in the shine and manageability.
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
This is a low lather shampoo and I am not a fan of the type. It does work well when I mix it with a little of Oribe Signature Shampoo. After washing, I use Oribe Signature Conditioner and my hair looks so shiny and amazing!
Suzan G.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with Oribe anything and decided to try this when I wanted more luster and shine to my hair and I am happy with it!
Irma S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Has to be one of the best shampoos I have ever used on my hair! I love it to pieces, I have long very think hair and most shampoos never make my hair feel this wonderful and sleek. Highly would recommend it even though it is $$$
Kate B.
Everyday this shampoo makes me feel like I have the most effortlessly beautiful, shiny, lightweight, and voluminous hair.
Tara W.
walpole
I bought this on a whim one day having heard such great things about Oribe, I decided to bight the bullet and purchase. First, lets start with the smell... It's heavenly.. But my love for this shampoo ends there. It made my hair dry and lackluster. Huge disappointment as I am in love with their Apres Beach Spray!