BY ORIBE

Lather in lasting luster and elegant polish. This moisturizing shampoo highlights the chicest sheen for the ultimate illumination. So Brilliant.

How to Use: Lather, indulge, rinse.

Benefits:

• High-shine, moisturizing shampoo
  • Maintains hair’s natural oils
  • Lightweight
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Silk Amino Acids bind moisture to hair, leaving it shiny, silky and smooth
  • Pearl Protein, an essential element of natural pearls, adds intense shine and powerful conditioning.
  • Sunflower Seed Extract delivers incredible shine.
  • Vegetable-Derived Humectants impart the optimal level of shine without weighing hair down.
  • Sweet Almond Protein repairs dry and damaged hair, leaving a brilliant luster.
  • Amber Extract delivers antioxidant, conditioning and strengthening properties.
  • Coconut-, Corn-, and Oat-Derived Cleansers are gentle and non-stripping.

Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This and the conditioner repaired my dry and damaged hair. It’s like butter for the hair. It’s a bit pricey compared to other shampoos, but you definitely get what you pay for. It lasts me a long time too since I only wash my hair twice a week. I really love this product and recommend it to anyone.
Bess T.
Raleigh, NC
This is the holy grail of shampoo. The best shampoo I’ve ever used. The smell is amazing and addictive. Not to mention, it leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and really reduces frizz. Also keeps me from having to ease as often. I absolutely love this and will use over and over. Oribe Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine
Robin C.
Mesa
This one makes my hair light and shiny and feeling clean. I generally have oily hair and this one doesn’t weigh it down. Lots of lather so no need for a lot! It’s not sulfate free, though.
Jessica O.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This product is pricey but boy does it work. This is the only shampoo I will use. It looks so shiny and healthy when I dry it. But cleans the scalp as well. I am obsessed with oribe! My favorite hair care brand
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I got this shampoo as a sample in a birch box last summer and I'm still thinking about it. Oribe will forever be my favorite hair care brand ever. My hair has never felt healthier or softer in my life. I have fine hair and so it get oily pretty quickly, but this left my hair feel lightweight and so smooth. I actually felt like when I got out of the shower my hair was better.

It's expensive, which is why I'm still dreaming about it a year later. For an 8.5oz bottle is rings in at $49. I will splurge one day and see it's long lasting effects.
Caila G.
First off, anything Oribe is a winner! He knows what he's doing when it comes to making products and their scents! He has styled J-lo and so many famous people so you know his products are top of the line! Brilliance and Shine is a lightweight shampoo that smells amazing and gives your hair a little extra luster!  Highly recommend buying if you're in need of a little shine and a great smelling product that wears like perfume all day
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Works beautifully to keep my color treated hair healthy, soft, and shiny. I thought it would frivolous spending for luxury shampoo, but I was wrong and it’s made a huge impact to the health of my hair. In the past, I had very dry hair or breakage. Using this line and the conditioner, it had helped so much. If you’re not sure about making the plunge they sell minis as well via different online retailers. It’s worth trying.
Hollie K.
Great shampoo! Oribe never disappoints! The packaging is gorgeous and it has the classic oribe scent! But more importantly it feels great on my hair! It has a lot of lather and makes me hair feel clean with drying it out. I definitely would recommend it!
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
So thick and creamy and leaves my hair with such amazing shine! I use this about once a month when I get my color done and I always LOVE the way my hair looks after. All oribe products are alittle pricey, but definitely worth every penny.
Cindy M.
I love the smell which is important to me.  Also my hair looks shiny for several days.  At times my hair looks fullest when I use Oribe I  feel like my hair is healthy looking.  When my hair looks good...so do I!!