Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color 8.5 Oz uploaded by Alexandra M.Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color 8.5 Oz uploaded by Rebekah A.Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color 8.5 Oz uploaded by Alyssa H.

BY ORIBE

Oribe Hc Shampoo Shampoo For Beautiful Color 8.5 Oz see more...

Alexandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is divine and I love that it's safe for my colored red hair. Red is the hardest color to maintain and I am happy to pay a luxury price for a product that truly performs. Everything about this product is lovely. I love that it cleans my hair well, I only wash it every 3 days, and that it does not dry my hair out after. I feel like I have mermaid hair every time I use it. My boyfriend adores the smell too I often catch him sniffing my wet freshly washed hair!
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried both the Beautiful Color line and the Signature shampoo (black bottles) and I can definitely tell a difference with the way my color lasts using this vs. the original. If you have naturally oily hair I would probably not recommend as it doesn't give that bubbly squeaky clean feel. It can weigh hair down if used consistently on fine wavy hair like mine. So I switch between this and the original shampoo. Same famous scent as the original.
Sarah N.
Shamokin, PA
Holy guacamole this is the best shampoo ever. I never wanted to believe people when they told me that if you spend more you will see better results. But man oh man this shampoo is amazing! My hair is silkier, more shiny, and I have way less split ends! Not to mention, my color lasts way longer than it used to! This may be on the pricey end, but this shampoo is totally worth it!
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, I realize this product is on the pricey side. But! It works best when you use it once a week or so. I have color treated, curly hair. Every time I use this my color is revived and leaves my hair quite shiny.
I have noticed if I use it over consecutive days my hair starts to get really dry. So! Best to use intermittently which gives you the best use of your money spent!
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
I was the type that kept hundreds of hair products under the sink and kept buying more because nothing worked for my hair. My hair dresser introduced me to Oribe beautiful color and I have't used anything else in over 2yrs even my husband uses the hairspray. I love this product as my hair always feels healthy.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo combined with the fanola purple shampoo for my bayalage over processed hair. It has a nice lather and smells good. I bought the large size which is really expensive but worth the money. I highly recommend if u have the money to splurge on your hair.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I'm not in live with the smell, but it protects color treated hair (even if you decide to spend 2 months as a red head) however for $42 the bottle goes a
Lot quicker than you would think. I still keep this on rotation, but it's not an every day shampoo for me
Ana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful color shampoo is great!!! I personally love it for all hair textures not just color treated hair!!! The shine and moisture that it leaves on your hair is undeniable! I used to work representing the brand and this product line does what it says!
Ashlee R.
Monroe, WA
I love this shampoo because since my hair is so damaged, I have a hard time keeping my color and helping it last. This product not only helped me keep my color longer, but healed my hair in the process
Deb K.
This shampoo is incredible fir color treated hair. It has truly helped preserve the color while providing great moisture and shine. I love this shampoo. It is definitely worth the price!!!
Erika B.
I've been wanting to try this, as it gets great reviews for color-treated hair, but what does it smell like? I have never seen it in a store to do a "sniff test"! I'm picky about scents, and don't want to buy it and end up hating the smell.
Marie B.
Canton, MI
Does this shampoo make fine hair look oily at all? In search for a new top of the line shampoo!
Kelsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get my hair colored, not too often but I notice that it is still dried out. Is this shampoo worth it and does it help with color fade, or rather prevent it, I should say?
Lauren L.
Denver, CO
Is this suitable for use on vivid colors as well as natural?