Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color
4.68 / 5 based on 74 Reviews
An ultra-gentle cleanser for ultra-beautiful color. Extend the bright, happy life of your dye with high-tech ingredients that target damaged areas for intense moisture treatment and protect your hue from the elements.
- Gentle cleanser
- Preserves color
- Fortifies over-processed and chemically-treated hair
- Protects against the color-depleting effects of environmental pollutants and the sun
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) Defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Bioflavonoids, responsible for giving fruits their fantastic hues, protect hair’s own color from fading and discoloration.
- Baobab Tree Extract, from an African plant known for its hydration storage, offers the same benefit to parched, color-treated tresses, providing superior moisture to the driest areas first.
- Edelweiss Flower Extract, from the Swiss Alps, provides natural protection against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, Delivers natural UV protection.
- Multi-Layered UV Protection System delivers long-lasting UV protection and protects hair from the harmful effects of the sun
- Watermelon Extract, from the Kalahari Desert, provides natural protection against oxidative stress and the deterioration of natural keratin.
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color
I love Oribe but give it 4 stars as the price is high however it does last a long time. Great smell (but tip, smell first as I know a lot of people feel it’s overpowering). It doesn’t lather as much as other shampoos so don’t expect that nor go and use more product. A little goes a long way. I don’t use every day primarily but highly recommend if you don’t mind cost as it’s a great product.
This is a great shampoo for colored hair. I use it along with the matching conditioner and it helps tone my hair. It is color safe and targets those with color treated hair. I like how my hair feels! It really does a good job at revitalizes its health and smoothing it out. I highly recommend!
For a high end shampoo, this is my go-to. It is pricier but you feel and see the difference in your hair. Keeps color brighter, longer and is a nice lightweight formula which works for my thin hair. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a luxe shampoo!
This was my first oribe product. It is wonderful. I have color treated hair so that’s why I wants to use this. The scent is beautiful. I did make the switch to the gold list shampoo and conditioner because it has a bit more frizz control for me anyway but this one is also wonderful.
So pricey! But my hair color does last longer when I use this and doesn’t get brassy near as fast. I have repurchased this a few times, but I may test out something a little less pricey next. Definitely worthy the investment if you try to extend time between color appts.
This product is like gold in a bottle - I have never come across a hair product that makes my hair feel so healthy and good after using it! I suggest only using it once a week, as more than that might aid in the hair looking somewhat greasy or over conditioned!
Favorite color safe shampoo ever ever ever! I love how Oribe products make my hair feel. I never used a better shampoo! It actually moisturizes my hair and keeps my color so fresh!!!! And I love that has so many essential oils to keep my locks healthy!
Love love love love this stuff! I can go days longer between washes by using this stuff. And let’s talk about the smell - it’s seriously the best smelling shampoo ever! Expensive, but a little goes a long ways!
Oribe and Kerastase are my favorite brands for hair products. I have very long and damaged hair. Whenever I use these I feel like I just left the salon. Oribe smells great and leaves my hair shiny and soft. I love it.
There is nothing better!! The price is totally worth it, I buy the big bottles with the pumps, they’re my favorite! This formula protects my color and locks in hydration, I’ve been using it for years
Q & A
I've been wanting to try this, as it gets great reviews for color-treated hair, but what does it smell like? I have never seen it in a store to do a "sniff test"! I'm picky about scents, and don't want to buy it and end up hating the smell.
I get my hair colored, not too often but I notice that it is still dried out. Is this shampoo worth it and does it help with color fade, or rather prevent it, I should say?
Does this shampoo make fine hair look oily at all? In search for a new top of the line shampoo!
Is this suitable for use on vivid colors as well as natural?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos