Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color uploaded by Alyssa H.Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color uploaded by Rebekah A.Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY ORIBE

An ultra-gentle cleanser for ultra-beautiful color. Extend the bright, happy life of your dye with high-tech ingredients that target damaged areas for intense moisture treatment and protect your hue from the elements.

Benefits:

• Gentle cleanser
  • Preserves color
  • Fortifies over-processed and chemically-treated hair
  • Protects against the color-depleting effects of environmental pollutants and the sun
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) Defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Bioflavonoids, responsible for giving fruits their fantastic hues, protect hair’s own color from fading and discoloration.
  • Baobab Tree Extract, from an African plant known for its hydration storage, offers the same benefit to parched, color-treated tresses, providing superior moisture to the driest areas first.
  • Edelweiss Flower Extract, from the Swiss Alps, provides natural protection against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, Delivers natural UV protection.
  • Multi-Layered UV Protection System delivers long-lasting UV protection and protects hair from the harmful effects of the sun
  • Watermelon Extract, from the Kalahari Desert, provides natural protection against oxidative stress and the deterioration of natural keratin.

Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
I love Oribe but give it 4 stars as the price is high however it does last a long time. Great smell (but tip, smell first as I know a lot of people feel it’s overpowering). It doesn’t lather as much as other shampoos so don’t expect that nor go and use more product. A little goes a long way. I don’t use every day primarily but highly recommend if you don’t mind cost as it’s a great product.
Teela C.
Honolulu
I think I received this as a sample in a subscription box. Didn’t really know what it was and was prepared for it to be super mediocre. I have very dry hair due to bleaching every month so nothing really works that well for me. Aside from this shampoo smelling like old lady musk it works really well. Used along with the conditioner and I’m impressed. 4 stars just because I really hate how it smells.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a great shampoo for colored hair. I use it along with the matching conditioner and it helps tone my hair. It is color safe and targets those with color treated hair. I like how my hair feels! It really does a good job at revitalizes its health and smoothing it out. I highly recommend!
Bianca C.
Greenwich, CT
Absolutely gorgeous! It smells divine and unlike other colored hair shampoos it doesn’t weigh down the hair. It’s like magic, not sure how it works to leave the hair so shiny, soft and voluminous. Everyone should try it!
Christina A.
I’ve been using Oribe for over a year. It’s reliably good. Cleans my hair, doesn’t negatively affect my color, and gives me volume! Smells strange at first but I grew used to it. A little masculine smelling actually.
Alexis I.
Raleigh
Oribe’s beautiful color shampoo is awesome. It really works well for the longevity of colored hair and has an amazing scent. I love how it lathers and lasts a very long time since a little shampoo goes a long way!
Gianna S.
Forestville
This is the only shampoo I will use on my hair! All Oribe products are incredible, but this is my favorite. My hair is so shiny and soft, not to mention smells amazing!
Ashley K.
Brooklyn, NY
For a high end shampoo, this is my go-to. It is pricier but you feel and see the difference in your hair. Keeps color brighter, longer and is a nice lightweight formula which works for my thin hair. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a luxe shampoo!
Ash O.
Charlotte
This is an incredible shampoo! It's great for colored or natural hair! It will give it a great shine and smoothness that low brands can not give you! I definitely recommend this for men and women. Definitely worth splurging a bit on as it will hence your beautiful hair.
Constance B.
This product is like gold in a bottle - I have never come across a hair product that makes my hair feel so healthy and good after using it! I suggest only using it once a week, as more than that might aid in the hair looking somewhat greasy or over conditioned!
Erika B.
I've been wanting to try this, as it gets great reviews for color-treated hair, but what does it smell like? I have never seen it in a store to do a "sniff test"! I'm picky about scents, and don't want to buy it and end up hating the smell.
Marie B.
Canton, MI
Does this shampoo make fine hair look oily at all? In search for a new top of the line shampoo!
Kelsey H.
I get my hair colored, not too often but I notice that it is still dried out. Is this shampoo worth it and does it help with color fade, or rather prevent it, I should say?
Lauren L.
Denver, CO
Is this suitable for use on vivid colors as well as natural?