Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color uploaded by Alyssa H.Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color uploaded by Rebekah A.Oribe Shampoo For Beautiful Color uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY ORIBE

An ultra-gentle cleanser for ultra-beautiful color. Extend the bright, happy life of your dye with high-tech ingredients that target damaged areas for intense moisture treatment and protect your hue from the elements.

Benefits:

• Gentle cleanser
  • Preserves color
  • Fortifies over-processed and chemically-treated hair
  • Protects against the color-depleting effects of environmental pollutants and the sun
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) Defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Bioflavonoids, responsible for giving fruits their fantastic hues, protect hair’s own color from fading and discoloration.
  • Baobab Tree Extract, from an African plant known for its hydration storage, offers the same benefit to parched, color-treated tresses, providing superior moisture to the driest areas first.
  • Edelweiss Flower Extract, from the Swiss Alps, provides natural protection against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, Delivers natural UV protection.
  • Multi-Layered UV Protection System delivers long-lasting UV protection and protects hair from the harmful effects of the sun
  • Watermelon Extract, from the Kalahari Desert, provides natural protection against oxidative stress and the deterioration of natural keratin.

Jessica G.
Stamford
This shampoo is insanely expensive but I absolutely love how my hair feels after using it. I got the shampoo and conditioner of this formula in a set during Christmas time and as I only wash my hair once a week I was able to make the products last relatively long. However when I went to look to see how much they would be when purchased individually I was a palled at the price and didn’t have the heart to re-purchase. They are however really luxurious products and would make a wonderful gift for someone you know who is trying to elongate the life of their color treated hair.
Holly G.
Bellevue, PA
Background..below shoulder lenth very dark brown color treated wavy dry hair.The shampoo itself is a pearl colored glycerin somewhat tacky consistency, scent is so
of a very light floral watermelon.I wanted to love this shampoo,but could not the outcome was disappointing my hair was left dry and frizzy much more than before this product.This might be good for someone with oily flat hair but did not  work at all for me.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
I love Oribe but give it 4 stars as the price is high however it does last a long time. Great smell (but tip, smell first as I know a lot of people feel it’s overpowering). It doesn’t lather as much as other shampoos so don’t expect that nor go and use more product. A little goes a long way. I don’t use every day primarily but highly recommend if you don’t mind cost as it’s a great product.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a great shampoo for colored hair. I use it along with the matching conditioner and it helps tone my hair. It is color safe and targets those with color treated hair. I like how my hair feels! It really does a good job at revitalizes its health and smoothing it out. I highly recommend!
Tori L.
Indianapolis
So pricey! But my hair color does last longer when I use this and doesn’t get brassy near as fast. I have repurchased this a few times, but I may test out something a little less pricey next. Definitely worthy the investment if you try to extend time between color appts.
Ashley K.
Brooklyn, NY
For a high end shampoo, this is my go-to. It is pricier but you feel and see the difference in your hair. Keeps color brighter, longer and is a nice lightweight formula which works for my thin hair. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a luxe shampoo!
Dominique M.
New York
This was my first oribe product. It is wonderful. I have color treated hair so that’s why I wants to use this. The scent is beautiful. I did make the switch to the gold list shampoo and conditioner because it has a bit more frizz control for me anyway but this one is also wonderful.
Constance B.
This product is like gold in a bottle - I have never come across a hair product that makes my hair feel so healthy and good after using it! I suggest only using it once a week, as more than that might aid in the hair looking somewhat greasy or over conditioned!
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Favorite color safe shampoo ever ever ever! I love how Oribe products make my hair feel. I never used a better shampoo! It actually moisturizes my hair and keeps my color so fresh!!!! And I love that has so many essential oils to keep my locks healthy!
Rachel V.
Love love love love this stuff! I can go days longer between washes by using this stuff. And let’s talk about the smell - it’s seriously the best smelling shampoo ever! Expensive, but a little goes a long ways!
Erika B.
I've been wanting to try this, as it gets great reviews for color-treated hair, but what does it smell like? I have never seen it in a store to do a "sniff test"! I'm picky about scents, and don't want to buy it and end up hating the smell.
Marie B.
Canton, MI
Does this shampoo make fine hair look oily at all? In search for a new top of the line shampoo!
Kelsey H.
I get my hair colored, not too often but I notice that it is still dried out. Is this shampoo worth it and does it help with color fade, or rather prevent it, I should say?
Lauren L.
Denver, CO
Is this suitable for use on vivid colors as well as natural?

back