Oribe Serene Scalp Balancing Conditioner

by Oribe

This calming conditioner balances it all, deeply hydrating and soothing the scalp while removing loose dandruff flakes. Our ultra-nourishing formula quenches parched strands and unwinds tangles, revealing softer, silkier hair.

Benefits:

• Hydrates scalp and hair
  • Maintains healthy moisture balance
  • Detangles hair while strengthening and restoring elasticity
  • Soothes and calms the scalp
  • Leaves hair silky soft

Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.

• Acacia Tree Extract nourishes and soothes scalp while improving moisture content of hair.
  • Shea Butter & Panthenol deeply hydrate and condition while revitalizing damaged and brittle hair.
  • Biotin & Quinoa strengthen the cuticle from the inside out and help prevent breakage.
  • Caffeine energizes the scalp and rejuvenates hair follicles.
  • Hydrogenated Olive Oil provides sheer shine without the weight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Serene Scalp Balancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville
Use this conditioner directly on your scalp to give it a dose of moisture. The camomile soothes irritated scalp and reduces flakiness for those with dry scalp or dandruff. I love this conditioner and it feels great!
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this conditioner! I bought it as a pair to my Serene Scalp Shampoo but I found myself using it after other shampoos as well. Most dandruff shampoos and conditioners are still so drying but I found this one to be softening, moisturizing, keeps my hair shiny without being oily. Love it!
Pequannock
I can’t say enough great things about this. I have had super dry scalp and nothing works and then I bought this shampoo and conditioner and no dryness in sight!
I’ve had really bad dandruff and couldn’t find a conditioner that would actually work. This has worked wonders on my hair and it looks and feels Greta now
Kirkland, WA
This shampoo is cooling and “minty.” It really helps with dandruff, sun burns of scalp, and sensitivity. It also protected my color and smells great.
north port
I hope see this this with the Oribe Serene Scalp shampoo a few times a week... it’s great and gets the buildup out of your hair....
Eh, nothing special. I’d pass on repurchasing it and I barely want to finish it. Does not moisturize my dry ends at all!
Salisbury
I love the scalp balancing conditioner. It is really helpful with my dandruff and smells really good
Austin, TX
I really love this conditioner but, as with many oribe products, the fragrance is pretty strong.

Looking for your answer?