Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray

by Oribe

For the ultimate blowout. This ultra-lightweight mist smoothes even the worst-behaved mop while speeding dry time. It also repairs split ends, nourishes, softens and strengthens the hair, giving it healthy body and shine.

How to Use: Spray on damp hair from mid-shaft to ends and blow out (for best results, use sparingly, as this is a highly concentrated formula).

Benefits:

• Lightweight blowout spray with heat protection
  • Repairs split ends
  • Adds incredible softness
  • Speeds dry time for a smooth, natural finish
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Conditioning and UV Absorbing Molecules offer UV protection while adding shine and moisture.
  • Argan Oil, indigenous to south Morocco, helps in the restoration of the natural lipid content, fortifying, brightening and softening.
  • An exclusive Silicone Complex binds to keratin, forming a sheer layer that provides shine, slip and smoothing properties while offering thermal protection.
  • Ceramides protect from thermal styling and split ends.
  • Patented Film-Forming Polymer provides a breathable, long-term protective barrier.

Will this make my hair feel tacky/sticky? Does it smell similar to the other Oribe products, because I’m all about that!
What is your favorite heat protectant?
Is this volumizing?
Start your review of Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I used to use moroccan oil or other heat protectant oils before blowdrying my hair, but could only use like 1/2 a droplet since it would weigh my hair down too much. This product makes my hair so incredibly smooth after blowdrying while still remaining very light and bouncy, and of course the Oribe smell is delightful. My hair is incredibly fine, so instead of spraying directly to hair, I spray twice into 1 palm and then distribute it all over. Prior to starting this product I noticed my ends were getting a bit dry, but that’s no longer an issue after a couple weeks of this styling spray!
Olathe, KS
I have used this heat protectant for five years. It has definitely improved the health of my heat with how often I heat style. It is great at smoothing out my this and somewhat coarse hair while giving it great shine and keeping it silky after a blow out! I like to apply about 4 sprays to my palm and then run through from mid shaft to ends while my hair is damp. This bottle lasts forever! I’ve had two bottles last nearly five years! It’s another great buy and worth the price. I love the smell. The spray is a fine mist which evenly distributes. I absolutely love this!
Scottsdale, AZ
I don’t always blow dry, straighten or curl my hair, but when I do, I always used a heat protectant first and this product from Oribe is my holy grail heat protectant spray. It has that simply divine signature Oribe fragrance that smells oh so fabulous. Plus this spray leaves my hair soft and silky smooth without feeling like I have product in my hair at all and leaves my hair healthy and protected when I do use my hair dryer and hot styling tools.
YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!! It will make your blowouts quick, smooth and bouncy. Even for that person that is eye rolling, not me. Yes, it is for you and your BFF with opposite hair. This product is my go to for people that can never find the right product, people that want to simplify, people that want results, people that want to speed up their routine. Not too mention you’ll have a luxurious experience and results. You can also use section by section fas a flat iron heat protectant. #youcantlivewithout #cantlivewithout
Belleville, NJ
Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray uploaded by Emily C.
Yes yes yes, as a hairstylist this product is amazing, and I’ve never used anything like it. I use this on myself and almost ever client and the smell is AMAZING, this product is a bit pricey but you are paying for the quality of the product, with 4 different products combined into one this is totally worth it!
At first I was unsure how I felt about this. It seemed comparable to less expensive heat sprays, but I noticed my hair seemed lighter, fuller, more soft when using this. It made my hair feel clean. No residue left over. Overall great product and recommend to others.
morrisville
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This hair product is EVERYTHING and a MUST every time you style, dry or even want to nourish your hair. Not only does it does everything from protecting your hair to keeping your hair shiny and making it so easy to curl or straighten but it also smell so good!!!
San bruno, CA
The shine! The shine! The shine! I have thick, wavy hair so I always need styling tools to manage it. When I use Oribe heat styling spray I’m always shocked at how healthy and shiny my hair looks afterward. It’s a must have if you use flat or curling irons.
Stone Mtn, GA
Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray uploaded by Natasha M.
I’m not a fan of styling sprays prior to blow drying my hair, I rather use a cream based leave in, however this one was rather nice. Smells fantastic and made my hair very soft.
Elmhurst , IL
OMG this is an amazing product. It's a game changer for blowouts especially really thick coarse hair. I use this for most of the blowouts I do and it's just perfect every time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...