BY ORIBE

Detailed styles get thoroughly modern texture with this flexible paste wax. Loved by layers for its volumizing hold that adds substantial softness, separation and semi-matte luster.

How to Use: Start with a small amount and rub between palms until emulsified. Run through hair. Style with flair.

Benefits:

• Modern approach to pomade
  • Flexible hold
  • Semi-matte luster
  • Texture and separation
  • Defines styles
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Wild Chamomile Flower Extract penetrates the hair shaft to produce incredible sheen.
  • Rose Hip Fruit Extract, rich in Vitamin C, conditions and adds shine.
  • Lemongrass Extract leaves hair soft and manageable.
  • Balm Mint Leaf Extract clarifies, tones and calms hair.
  • Garden Herb Extract, rich in vitamins A, C and E, adds tremendous moisture.
  • Wild Geranium Extract conditions and adds shine.
  • Sage Leaf and Oak Bark Extract revitalizes hair.
  • Yarrow Leaf Extract imparts softness and luster.
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 thickens, conditions and builds in volume.

Buy on Amazon
cerisebermudez B.
Dartmouth, MA
Perfect for growing out bangs! My hairstylist gave me a salon version of this product when I was growing out my bangs, and I quickly got hooked. I think some people can get a little intimidated with waxes, but this is the perfect amount of hold for keeping hair in place, without that crunchy hairspray feeling. I would put a little on my fingertips and warm it up, and then just run it through my bangs to help keep them in place during the grow-out process. This product was a lifesaver for me!
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
This is the best paste I've used for my short hair. When I had a mohawk, this was my number one product- I paired it with hairspray and it made my hair stay all day. It's a great texturizing product for any short haircut- it doesn't leave you greasy and heavy, and you REALLY only need a very small amount! It's also great for formal styles, creating a huge tease, and smoothing edges!
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
If you want to have a naturally formed looked with your hairstyle, this is a good choice; it leaves hair shiny and soft.  I change up my color/style often but this is a good one.
Lisa T.
Great for my sons hair! Helps keep it in place all day especially when he is constantly on the move!
Mejri D.
I love juste it. As well as i love my self hhh 💚💛💜💙❤ it's a perfect product. !!! Girls You must try it absolutly !!! 💋🌹😍😍