BY ORIBE

A modern cream-gel for intense hold, architectural styling and shine. Hair does exactly what it's told—whether spiked or slicked—and stays that way. Enriched with light-reflecting particles and hair-strengthening compounds.

How to Use: Work through damp or wet hair. Style and let set or blowout as desired.

Benefits:

• A modern, cream gel that moisturizes with intense hold
  • Sets quickly to a lacquer finish for architectural styles and updos without flaking
  • Maintains softness and pliability when worked through or blown out
  • Controls curls and frizz with superior humidity resistance
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Super Hold Resin Complex provides amazing, yet flexible, hold.
  • Argan Oil, indigenous to South Morocco, helps restore the natural lipid content in the hair, fortifying, brightening and softening while working with the gel’s resins to provide amazing hold.
  • Shea Oil, a rich moisturizer, adds a great sheen and improves manageability.
  • Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein increases hair strength, while promoting healthy scalp.

Buy on Amazon*
Erica S.
I got this product at a work event and oh my goodness does it do exactly what the bottle says , yes!. This gel will leave your hair exactly rock-hard in place easy to work with a little does go a long way the first time I used it I went ham I use a little bit too much but it still looks great. And it's unisex Oribe Rock Hard Gel
Alexis I.
Raleigh
If you’re looking for a strong hold this is perfect for you! It is shiny in finish and keeps volume. A tube lasts a long time .. that’s the benefit to spending more on Oribe products since they’re quality!
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff does not MOVE! It is also impossible to wash out! This is great for guys hair! Or for super editorial looks! I can’t think of what it compares to, maybe got to be? I know would recommend it but with a caution of a hard time shampooing. Great product though!
Amber B.
East Orange, NJ
This is such a great product. You only need a small amount. It's very pricey, but this is one of those situations where you get what you pay for. Would definitely replace my bottle when it runs out.
Randy O.
Dallas
I really love this product I always use this product and especially the gel set. its giving me a good coam over hir cut and ive had very good styles to try and its never given me an issues when i try new styles. its a very great product.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
I got my boyfriend hooked on this gel !! It lasts so long and holds everything in place without looking stiff. You can use this in damp hair and comb it through, or you can even use it before and blow dry it in!
Tia M.
Everett, WA
I use this in my boys hair! They have amazing Mohawks and curly hair so they need some control!! Smells delish too!
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.m
KELLY H.
Este producto actua de una manera muy positiva en tu cabello, lo suavisa, lo dej brillante y libre de frizz