BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOribe
Radiant Drops Golden Face Oil

Oribe Radiant Drops Golden Face Oil

by Oribe

Rich and replenishing, this concentrated blend of 13 natural oils immediately melts into skin to deeply moisturize and intensely nourish. Each drop softens while improving elasticity and protecting against environmental damage, pollution and the elements.

How to Use: Apply drops on clean, dry skin. Let glow.

Benefits:

• Contains 13 natural oils that deeply hydrate, calm and rejuvenate skin
  • Restores brightness and a healthy glow
  • Leaves skin instantly feeling softer and smoother
  • Protects against damage from the elements
  • Maintains moisture balance
  • Improves skin texture

• Youth-Restoring Complex of Edelweiss Flower, Evening Primrose & Sweet Almond Oil deeply moisturizes, revitalizes and tones while restoring softness and elasticity for a healthier, brighter, ageless complexion.
  • Algae Extract protects against oxidation and the hazardous effects of UV radiation and the elements.
  • Rose Hips Oil improves the signs of aging while preventing loss of skin elasticity.
  • Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil deeply moisturizes while protecting against future dryness and dehydration.
  • Cottonseed Oil, rich in omegas and fatty acids, instantly softens skin for a smoother complexion.
  • Neroli Oil restores skin for a youthful glow.

Has anyone ever used this, I tan and work out daily so need something for my drier skin?
Start your review of Oribe Radiant Drops Golden Face Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
I got this as an add-on in my fab fit fun box and this stuff makes my skin GLOW! It’s amazing but sadly at full price it’s a big splurge for me so I’ll probably not be able to get again. If it were a little more reasonably priced I’d repurchase over and over again. I really love this face oil.
Rosana S.
Forest park , IL
The most amazing product in the whole wide world. Radiance and glow hydration and for all skin types. 5 drops if that will do the trick. Gentle for every day use and would recommend that everyone try it out! Have used this repetitively and went through 3 bottles.
valerie S.
Freeville
this oil smells so good and leaves my skin glowy and dewy, not too oily. lovely packaging too
Sandy L.
Toronto, ON
This is the best face oil I have ever used! First off, it smells amazing (tbh all oribe products smell good!). and it doesnt give you the greasy feeling at all, yet it delivers the hydration and glowy radiance on your skin!!
Crystal O.
Riverdale, NJ
This is my favorite face oil. It's a very light scent, and doesn't feel too heavy while on. It doesn't make me break out and you don't need a lot of it. They are quite expensive but the bottle lasts forever. I highly recommend.
Asma M.
I liked this product very much. It 's amazing. It' s great. It 's excellent. It helps you. I advise you. I advise all people because it' s amazing
Celia S.
Longmont, CO
This stuff feels so amazing, it really is a wonderful luxury. Smells so beautiful and I love the packaging.
Adrienne  C.
La Mesa, CA
This is a Great oil that doesn't leave me greasy and hydrates very well. I also love the smell. A bit pricey but worth it especially if you can find it on sale.
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
I absolutely loved as it is amazing and I use it every night after I wash my face and before I go to bed I definitely recommend this. It's good for all skin types because I have oily skin my daughter has dry skin and it works for both
D G.
Farmington, AR
I love Oribe hair products so I had high hopes for their skin care line. However this is nothing but a typical facial oil with a high price tag. No radiating glow on my face from this product. Smell is ok.