Oribe Mystify Restyling Spray

by Oribe

Prolong your style while protecting your strands. This hydrating spray reactivates yesterday’s products to restyle while nourishing, strengthening and shielding against thermal damage.

How to Use: Shake and mist on next day hair. Heat style or air dry to redefine your style.

Benefits:

• Provides 450° heat protection
  • Refreshes the life of a style from the day before
  • Strengthens and protects hair to help prevent breakage
  • Offers light styling hold to reactivate product already in the hair
  • Lightly hydrates & detangles making restyling more manageable
  • Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair
  • Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free

• Thermal Protection Blend shields against damage caused by heat styling.
  • Avocado Oil rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, nourishes hair while locking in moisture.
  • Glycerin and Panthenol hydrate and condition to protect against breakage.
  • Lactic Acid smoothes, strengthens and restores elasticity to hair.
  • Acacia Tree Extract nourishes and softens hair.
  • Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also energizing the scalp and rejuvenating hair follicles.

What does this actually do? Is it worth the money?
What does this actually do? Is it worth the money?
Has anyone used this yet? I received some in my Influenster new year box and it isn’t clear whether you apply it minimally just to roots, like dry shampoo, or whether you use more like a styling product. Thanks!
Start your review of Oribe Mystify Restyling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte
Oribe Mystify Restyling Spray uploaded by Maria R.
I love oribe products. This smells amazing but other than that it didn’t do much for my hair. My hair is very thick wavy/slightly curly and tends to get frizzy easily. This spray helped a little with frizz and keeping hair sleek but it doesn’t have a hold. It does not leave behind a residue which is nice.
Great for second day hair styling. I’m not a fan of dry shampoo, so I use this restyling spray on portions of my hair that look dull or stuck to my head after a night of sleep, then proceed with a blow dryer. This is a great alternative to dry shampoo
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Wavy
woodstock
I have no idea how this product does it but it really does bring back your old product. It definitely doesn’t look like you just styled your hair that day, but the results are pretty close. Overall it’s a great lazy girl product
Damage, Frizz, Heat Protection / Wavy, Coarse, Thick
Purchased at: Beautylish
I'll admit it. I was skeptical. I always am with these rather expensive "miracle" hair products. Somehow, though, it manages to do exactly what it promises: bring life to second day hair without restyling time. I have naturally wavy hair and it's impossible for me to wear my hair down on day 2 without going through a whole process of wetting my hair down and adding some more products. All I had to do with was spray a fine mist all over my dry hair, scrunch a bit, and magically it looked as good as right after stying on day 1! I can't figure this out, but you can bet I will use every last drop.
Brunette / Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Brooklyn, NY
This product was pretty cool and unlike any styling product I had ever tried before in my hair.  It wasn't exactly a dry shampoo, but it did bring my hair back to life.  I had curled my hair for the night before and slept on it... in the morning I tested this product out and my curls were brought right back to life and I was left with fresh, voluminous hair.  I only gave it 4 stars because at $40+ a bottle it is expensive, but absolutely works great.
Blonde / Split Ends, Volume / Normal, Wavy
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Oribe Did it again this product is amazing I believe the whole line is amazing you’re really doing your hair a favor by putting these luxury products in your hair not only is a luxury but they actually work and protect the nourish your hair if you have bleached hair or damaged hair or whatever kind of hair you will definitely benefit from this line is particularly this product if your girl like me that doesn’t do wash or curl her hair every single day I try to prolong my hair is much is possible this is a must in your kitten does her smelling amazing and it also helps reactivate that style in that curl you had before while nursing and hydrating your hair  did it again this product is amazing I believe the whole line is amazing you’re really doing your hair a favor by putting these luxury products in your hair not only is a luxury but actually work and protect and nourish your hair if you have bleached hair or damaged hair or whatever kind of hair you will definitely benefit from this line is particularly this product if your girl like me that doesn’t do wash or curl her hair every single day I try to prolong my hair is much is possible this is a must in your kitten does her smelling amazing and it also helps reactivate that style in that curl you had before while nursing and hydrating your hair Thumbs up for this product
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Greenville, NC
Yaaaaas!!! This is amazing! It works so well and is not heavy like dry shampoos can be sometimes! It leaves my hair shiny and gives great volume!! Oribe Mystify Restyling Spray
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Oily, Straight
Bellaire , TX
Love love love Oribe! Not only do the products smell rich and luxurious, they work! Oribe is one of the only hair products tough enough to keep up with Houston humidity.
Belding , MI
This stuff is awesome and such a cool idea! If you need a little more than dry shampoo than this is for you! It’s perfect for after the gym or after swimming! It lasts a really long time and smells awesome!
Platinum / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Fine
I have very fine, short, and thinning hair. This stuff is a miracle for me. Washing my hair every day leaves it dry and splitting, but sleeping on it makes it go completely flat, even when it's not at all dirty. Oribe to the rescue! I would never use it as a dry shampoo, but to give my hair some lift, volume and body, nothing beats it, and I have tried a LOT of products in my search. Would I buy it again? I already have. Yes, I wish it wasn't so damn expensive, but as long as its the only thing out there that performs like it does, it's going to stay expensive. Fortunately, a large can will last me a year. Like I said, not a lot of hair. Worth every penny!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...