BY ORIBE

The size of the shampoo is 8.5 fl. oz. Shampoo for Moisture & Control is ideal for everyday use. This luxurious shampoo is formulated for dry and dehydrate hair to replenish moisture and hydration. Finally tame your tresses. Curly, kinky, impossibly thick hair gets instant moisture gratification and even a bit of devolumization, leaving it smooth, sleek and completely under control. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bahareh A.
Bahareh A.
Do not get me wrong!!! This product is my dream product, but at this point in my life I cannot afford to buy this as often as I would like! That is the ONLY reason I deducted a star. My hair was absolute perfection using this and the conditioning products. Even with my crazy and coarse curls.
T P.
T P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! Though expensive it works so well! It's best for dry hair and mine is very dry. Oribe is a great line. The smell is very nice. I feel like it's probably the nicest shampoo I've ever tried