BY ORIBE

Finally tame your tresses. Curly, kinky, impossibly thick hair gets instant moisture gratification and even a bit of devolumization, leaving it smooth, sleek and completely under control.

How to Use: Lather, indulge, rinse.

Benefits:

• Now sulfate-free and more smoothing
  • A nourishing cleanser that adds intense moisture
  • Leaves tresses sleek and polished
  • Calms curly, kinky and thick hair
  • Offers control to those who need it
  • Formulated without lauryl or laureth sulfates, parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe’s Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Amino Acid Complex, developed to closely resemble the proteins in the hair cortex, provides moisture to hair and scalp, strengthens and repairs damage on the cuticle.
  • Microemulsion Smoothing System delivers softness, control and moisture by bonding to the cuticle for deep conditioning.
  • Polymer Complex delivers shine, conditioning, detangling and antistatic properties.
  • Amber Extract contains antioxidant, conditioning and hair- strengthening benefits.
  • Sunflower Extract protects against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements and the sun.

Alexis I.
Raleigh
This is one of my favorite Oribe shampoos because my hair is dry and coarse. I love the moisture I get from this shampoo and it is much better quality than a lot of alternative brands. This shampoo restores the moisture in my hair and has a great scent which is an added bonus!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Well I wanted to dislike these products so so much because of the price point but it has been an impossibility to be quite honest. I am so grateful that I can purchase these items via Beautylish as I have been n a to try out several. This shampoo is the most luxurious experience my hair has ever had the pleasure of experiencing. As long as Beautylish carries them, I will continue to buy them. These are definitely a splurge and a treat!
Amy S.
Freehold, NJ
I have very fine hair but I actually use this on my clip in hair extensions! It makes them like new again by gently washing and deeply conditioning. They dry with a beautiful high shine and softness. On my own hair it can weigh it down a bit to be honest, but fab for thick hair. And of course all Oribe products smell fantastic!
Virginia K.
Mount Pleasant, SC
The way this product smells just makes you want to buy it again and again and when you get out of the shower and you put her your hair your hair feels so wonderful and it's silky. The way it leaves your hair smooth just makes you want to keep using it
Bahareh A.
Do not get me wrong!!! This product is my dream product, but at this point in my life I cannot afford to buy this as often as I would like! That is the ONLY reason I deducted a star. My hair was absolute perfection using this and the conditioning products. Even with my crazy and coarse curls.
Veronika L.
Shelton , CT
If I didn't give this more than five stars I would. This is definitely a good luxury product, so it is rather expensive for a shampoo but it is a very well-made product and definitely worth the money if you have it to spend
T P.
I love this shampoo! Though expensive it works so well! It's best for dry hair and mine is very dry. Oribe is a great line. The smell is very nice. I feel like it's probably the nicest shampoo I've ever tried
Dee C.
This is a source product! The smell of it is to die for. It leaves my hair and scalp feeling smooth and moisturized. However I probably won't repurchase because of its steep price tag and I can find a less expensive alternative easily.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
This shampoo is my guilty pleasure. I've got long, curly/wavy, thick hair that can get frizzy and frustrating but my hair loves this shampoo; it makes it shiny, smell good, and much more controlled as far as frizz goes. The best way to use it is to let it sit in your hair for 5 minutes or so after you've scrubbed and lathered it but before rinsing. It is quite pricey, but with my hair type, it's so worth it.
Amanda B.
United states
Excellent hair product. Pricey but you get what you pay for here. Hair will shine and look healthy. Great in winter when hair tends to dry out.