Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray, 6.8oz uploaded by brittany B.

BY ORIBE

OribeMaximista Thickening Spray, 6. 8ozDetailsBigger is better. This thermal-protective Oribe body-builder helps you expand to your absolute fullest with enduring lift and hold. Designer About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

• Oribe is expensive and highly raved about yet I rarely see it aro...2 Answers
Kerrigan H.
mccordsville , IN
This is what keeps my thin hair going. I spray it every time i get out of the shower and it smells great! It is very effective and definitely met my expectations. I personally think this is a great product.
Samantha B.
Northfield , NJ
Wow! So far have used a few times and really impressed. Have only tried on dry hair, but was happy with the resulting volume and texture. Spray is light and the smell is quiet pleasant.
Allison R.
I am so so in love with Oribe products. This spray is wonderful for protecting your hair from heat styling and giving your roots a little volume. I always have my shiniest, bounciest hair after a blowout with this product. It also gives your hair a little grit and hold, so it's perfect for styling into updos or for blowouts that last more than 2 days. The scent is lovely, too!
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
I am obsessed with everything Oribe. I love the packaging and smell! My stylist used this thickening spray during a blowout and I had to purchase. I use on damp hair and then blowdry.. Great for creating some volume and texture!
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This hair is great for fine, flat hair! If you spray it in your hair, and then blow dry it, you will have a lot more volume in your hair without your hair feeling chunky! It is super pricey, but I haven't tried anything like it.
Natalie L.
I just purchased this recently because i have very thin hair and it never holds a curl. If you spray this on wet or damp hair and then blow-dry it makes a huge difference your hair feels thicker and it isn't sticky. It also hold a curl/wave all day, its amazing all of oribe products are fantastic.
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
I love the results but I am not a fan of the scent unfortunately. I prefer citrus or soapy scents rather than florals. It works so much better than the alternatives though! I would recommend this to anyone who likes the scent more than I do!
Mari D.
Silverdale, WA
I use this right before blow drying and love it. It smells amazing and gives my hair tons of volume without feeling like there is residue on my hair.
brittany B.
Vienna, VA
I have really thin dull lifeless hair and this product helps immensely. This thickening spray does exactly what it sounds like it would do.
Julia R.
Absolutely love this! smells amazing and makes my hair look full shiny and soft
Felicia M.
Oribe is expensive and highly raved about yet I rarely see it around. How good is this at actually thickening your hair?