MakeupPerfume & CologneOribe
Maximista Thickening Spray

Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I just ordered this from Sephora; what does everyone think? Worth it? Does it work?
Oribe is expensive and highly raved about yet I rarely see it around. How good is this at actually thickening your hair?
Start your review of Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray!
Amanda G.
Tallahassee, FL
Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray uploaded by Amanda G.
Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray uploaded by Amanda G.
I can’t say enough about this stuff! It changes the texture of your hair to upright VOLUME. I use it w the shampoo & conditioner
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
Just got this a couple days ago from #sephora & couldn’t hardly wait to try it. I used a generous amount, in sections, on my damp hair (right after the shower….wash day) and let my hair air dry half way, then followed the rest by blow drying it with my Buttercup Blow-Dryer on low force, but medium heat. Oh. My. Gawwwww. This stuff is amazing. My hair felt, looked, AND stayed “thick”! It wasn’t sticky or crunchy like most thickening sprays and it smells soooo good. It actually made my hair extremely soft and manageable. It looked healthier, shinier, & just overall……beautiful. Now I completely understand why #oribe had products that are a bit pricy; they’re literally top of the line. If you’re a thin haired girl like me….go get this! LOVE! 10/10 recommend and am so happy I decided to give it a shot. Can’t wait to try more of their products.
Tingting Z.
Dallas, TX
Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray uploaded by Tingting Z.
This is the first time I purchase Oribe product. I have very oily hair, after shower my hair get very flat of my top head. So before I purchase this product I did some research. A lot people said it works very good. I have been use it for two weeks now. Every night after shower I used it and dry my hair. The second day, my hair looks way better than before. Definitely will continue to purchase it. Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray
Brittny L.
Houston
Good for fine and thinning hair but also good for normal hair texture. Keratin & Color Safe. UV & thermal protection. Medium hold so will help to extend your blowouts. You need to use this with a blow dryer it’s heat activated.
Elysia W.
Haverhill, MA
I love the results but I am not a fan of the scent unfortunately. I prefer citrus or soapy scents rather than florals. It works so much better than the alternatives though! I would recommend this to anyone who likes the scent more than I do!
Stacy D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I use this like crazy as i have super fine hair. it works great and holds all day.. highly recommend
Diana M.
kent
Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray uploaded by Diana M.
This is the best thickening spray that I have ever used. This was recommended to me by the hairstylist and I have been buying this product again and again. The hair looks good all day, very good for fine hair.
Brooke C.
jacksonville
Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray uploaded by Brooke C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I will never blow dry my hair without using this product. I have long thin hair and this gives me full, thick, beautiful hair. Definitely worth the $$ best of the best on the market. Will be a forever buyer.
Chardie B.
Manhattan, KS
I love the smell of Oribe products, first of all. Second, this thickening spray is one of the only ones I’ve round that doesn’t leave my hair feeling deity at the roots when I use it. I have thin, fine hair with an oily scalp. This does not increase oil output and it gives me volume without it being too much. Highly recommend!
Taylor H.
Eagan, MN
THIS STUFF LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE. This product is so promising & will fullfull any fantasy you are trying yo create. This is by far my favorite hair profuct of all time. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!! The price is $35 & it so worth it for what you get in return!!