BeautyBodyBody CareOribe
Matte Waves Texture Lotion

Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Can you use this on straight hair to get some natural beach waves?
What does this smell like?
Is it better to use this with wet hair? And then blow or air dry?
Start your review of Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Ellen C.
The waves in my hair seemed more defined after using this, but I also noticed a lot more frizz and slight crunchy texture after using. I don’t think I would go back for a repurchase. #empties #curlcam #gooshairday #frizzfighters Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion
Riley C.
Nj
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Riley C.
I have naturally straight hair that is long (reaches my lower back when straight). I know this product is made for waves but I get another great use out of it. When I curl my hair I often experience a lot of fallout no matter how much hairspray I tack on. However, one time I decided I’d try to use this before curling so I could hopefully add some texture to my hair and it worked beautifully! I now use this before & after curling my hair. It feels and smells amazing and keeps my curls in place for up to 3 days! It doesn’t have that same tacky feel that hairspray does and allows my hair to move and look much more natural. Would definitely recommend even if you are just using it to tame your own naturally wavy hair. Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Andrea M.
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Andrea M.
I love this matte wave lotion aka sea salt lotion ;-) It smells so good and leave my hair looking wavy and beach dry in a good way lol! It lasts a long time about 2 days ;-) i used about 5-6 pumps and worked it thru my damp hair and once dry i worked a bit more. It left may hair matte wavy and non sticky feel with great hold for days.....i loved it. I naturally have wavy/straight hair and i just scrunched it in and air dried it! It was worth every penny dont let the price mislead u just be sure to use it properly and air dry it and add a bit more when dried for a extra matte! I highly recommend it:-) My new summer fav!
Bryanna R.
Dayton, TN
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Bryanna R.
I gave this a two star rating because I wasn’t that impressed at all. It smells amazing and that’s why it got any stars at all. It didn’t do anything but weigh my hair down. I got this in a subscription box and I will not be buying this. I ended up giving the rest away.
Maria S.
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Maria S.
Tried it! Loved it! It’s perfect if you just want to fix up those fly always with this. A little goes a long way. Good for piecing out some pieces to give it a texture look. Define cream.
Diana M.
Macomb , MI
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Diana M.
This amazing product came in my Birchbox from November, this is like a lotion to make awesome waves in your hair #haircare
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Love this product I use it to create my tousled beachy waves and it works so amazing! Smells great too.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,529 reviews
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Faith D.
This was a so so product for me. It smelled great but to really get my hair we’re I needed it I had to add different products it didn’t seem to do anything. I can’t recommend this.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,429 reviews
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I received this in an Allure beauty box and was not impressed withe lotion. I did love the scent of this lotion though it's consistency was not watery and easily applied to wet hair. I will not repurchase and really struggle recommending this product.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,059 reviews
Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a staple in my daily hair care routine. I first tried this product because I received a sample in one of my monthly subscription boxes and I’ve used it every day since. I tried dozens of texturizing products, but I can’t stand the way they make my hair look and feel. I really like this one because it doesn’t make my hair look or feel coarse and dried out. It gives me just the right amount of light texture and makes my waves hold their shape better all day long. My hair is naturally thick, wavy/curly, frizzy and extremely unruly. Other than when I flat iron my hair, it’s never looked the same twice. I swear, my hair will look one way at 7 am and by 7:30 am it’s totally different. It drives me nuts. The price is a little high, but it’s worth every penny!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie S.
Minneapolis
il y a 3 ans
Oribe Swept Up Volume Powder Spray - For those of you that have tried this - does this bog down your hair? Or is it lightweight?! Any feedback is appreciated!
Krystin D. il y a 3 ans
I have thick hair and this product feels very light to me!