BY ORIBE

Add life and shine to your hair with the latest color-maintenance technology. Intense, cuticle-enriching conditioning, color-protecting UV filters and next-generation frizz-taming bio-polymers supercharge this color-enhancing, hair-repairing, glossifying masque.

After shampooing, massage in and indulge for 5 to 10 minutes (or longer if you like). Rinse. Thick Hair can splurge daily

Benefits:

• Intense, cuticle-enriching conditioning, color-protecting UV filters
  • Color enhancing and glossifying
  • The ultimate luxury conditioning masque for color-treated hair
  • Keeps hair in the best condition, both in response to and in preparation for ongoing color treatments
  • Incorporates the newest UV-protection technology for hair to allow lasting protection from the sun and elements
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Watermelon Extract from the Kalahari Desert, provides natural protection against oxidative stress, deterioration of natural keratin and damage caused by UV light-induced free radicals.
  • Edelweiss Flower Extract, from the Swiss Alps, provides natural protection against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Wild Mango Butter provides bio-conditioning, especially recommended for fortifying color-treated hair.
  • Specialty Conditioning Agents coat the hair shaft to add moisture and protect against color fade from sunlight.
  • Phyto-Ceramides provide enhanced color protection and smooth the hair shaft to enhance shine.
  • Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen damaged hair and protect the surface of the hair shaft. Together, they penetrate the cortex to provide antiaging benefits, maintain hair strength and prevent UV degradation.
  • Bioflavonoids, responsible for giving fruits their fantastic hues, protect hair’s own color from fading and discoloration.
  • Natural Sunflower and Moringa Seed Oils provide natural protection against the color-depleting, drying and damaging effects of the sun’s rays.
  • Sunflower Seed Extract provides significantly enhanced UV protection.
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract from South-East Asia delivers natural UV Protection.
  • Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride provides UV-A and UV-B protection for broad-spectrum UV protection of hair.

• I just got a sample of this product, how do I use it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this once or twice a week as a hair mask. Doesn’t strip color and helps to protect it. I notice that my color lasts longer when I use this consistently. Leaves a really nice texture in my hair afterward. Also smells great!!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Oribe and the luxurious way it makes me feel. The scent is incredible and this masque is one of the best! I love it and used it in a salon I used to work in. I recommend this product for anyone with color in their hair!
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
My hair has been so many colors this year (4 to be exact) and has needed LOTS of extra moisture and protection. I love using this when I’m relaxing in the tub. It is definitely one of my must-have hair care products
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Omg. Let me tell you about this product that has left me
speechless. It is so good, it is soo hydrating and it is so light and airy.

Lynn B.
Monroe, GA
This mask is fantastic.  I have used it for years, and I love it!  It is always just as expected.  The product moisturizes very well and it's easy to use.  It is a fantastic deep conditioner for color treated hair.  I am very satisfied with this product.
Emily P.
Highlandville , MO
This product line is hands down my favorite to use on my hair. I tey to use this product once a week, but the smell makes it nearly impossible to not use it daily. I love how soft and shiny it makes my hair and again.. the smell is so great. It it definitely worth the price!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
All  Oribe hair products are far superior to anything on the market. Trust me as I have used them all! My hair is shiny and manageable and that is not easy with fine straight hair.
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Great masque, works wonderful to penetrate my extra thick, wavy, and color-treated hair. Since I began using my hair color stays truer for about a week longer, so I have to dye my hair 3 times every two months instead of 4 times, saving my wallet and my hair!
Lydian V.
BROOKLYN, NY
I really like Oribe. The only down to this brand is that it can be pricey but once you try their products, it's very hard to not go back to using them again. The scent is strong for some people's taste but in my opinion it is fantastic. My hair always looks shiny and clean after using these.
Erin O.
Indianapolis, IN
Obsessed. If you color your hair, this is for you. My stylist said I should use it about every five washes. It’s expensive, but you don’t need much. My hair feels nourished and moisturized. Basically like I just left the salon. Love!
Lisa M.
I just got a sample of this product, how do I use it?