BY ORIBE #90 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Nicole S.
Great round brush. When used correctly it gives great amount of volume and shine. It's an affordable price because it will last. I bought it at Nordstrom, definitely didn't disappoint. There's no need for improvement.
Tia M.
Everett, WA
Best brush I've ever used. My brother got it for me after using it on me at his salon. It literally makes my hair feel so soft. I even use it on my daughters hair and it helps to straighten her very curly hair!
madison p.
Gastonia
It works amazing but because my hair is so thick some of the bristles came out.i still use it it works amazing
Megan F.
Terrydremon Road Limavady
This little  round brush is great for drying hairextension such as micro rings or la wave or even some with there hair cut short. The round brush seen tobr quite short I got mine in Sally a few years back and am still getting where out off it.. I just wouldn't recommend it someone with thik hair as you can get the brush  tingling up in your own hair
Jenifer P.
A perfect hair done needs great tools to make it happend, my hair is between curly and wave and definitely I have to share a little tip: to straight it well, make it sure to remove the hair you leave every time you used, sounds silly but don't forget it! lol