BY ORIBE

This anti-humidity finishing spray shields hair from frizz on the sultriest of days (and nights), protecting sleek blowouts and perfect curls alike. Miami-tested.2.2 oz see more...

laurel w.
Tallahassee, FL
I live in Florida so for this to 100% work almost seems impossible with our humidity but I do think it helps some. Definitely only use when your hair is totally styled.
Kelly O.
LEECHBURG, PA
I'm obsessed with these products because they actually live up to the price you pay for them! You want quality with a product buy these they are so worth the price! My hair always turns out amazing when I use these styling items!
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
So perfect for on the go. When it is windy and i curl my hair this is so great to have. Its very effective and anything but a disappointment. It's more on the pricey side but anything oribe I would recommend.
Rimonda M.
My hair does not do well in the summer humidity so I keep this little number in my bag at all times. Definitely helps control the frizz and also gives a little shine which I love since my hair is usually blown out. It can provide an odd texture but overall very good.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down my FAVORITE brand of hair product and this wave and shine spray works so well! I love the travel size so I can take it with me when I'm on the go.
Jamie K.
Love this stuff!! My curling iron curls stay so much longer when I spray this on. I have yet to be let down by an Oribe product!
Lara R.
I have been testing a ton of different holding sprays this year. I love this one because it holds, it helps add texture and it has a super simple glimmer that reflects light. It's seriously beautiful and smells awesome.
Victoria A.
Calgary, AB
This anti-humidity spray is awesome! It works great and really keeps my frizz at bay when I'm in areas of high humidity. I will definitely be repurchasing!