Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray for Unisex, 2.1 Ounce uploaded by Andrea C.Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray for Unisex, 2.1 Ounce uploaded by Tori N.

Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray for Unisex, 2.1 Ounce

Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray is a protective, vitamin-enriched finishing spray. Shieldes hair from the elements and any resulting frizz, it?s ideal for any style, whether you want sleek and straight, or perfect curls. see more...

• Does this actually help the New York Humidity?2 Answers
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
When I was living in Houston and I had business meetings multiple times a week, I wanted to look my best all the time. This spray was a life saver, especially in the summer months. I would just do a quick spray before I left the house and my hair would look as good as when I just did it, regardless of the humidity in the air. Totally worth the money.
Amy T.
My stylist introduced me to his product and it's very effective when I take there time to fully style my hair. You have to spray it on each section of your hair when curling to set it, but it smells lovely like all of the probe products do. It's pricey, but since I only use it for special occassions, and my hair is monstrous in the summer humidity, I find the price worthwhile.
Heidi B.
Orlando, FL
Living in Florida this product is a must! During those humid summer days this product is a lifesaver and does not disappoint. After I dry my hair I spray it all over my hair and it keeps my hair from getting frizzy, and honestly oily too. I would highly recommend.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
I have naturally wavy/some curls hair and when I straighten it, if there is even the minimum amount of humidity my hair is going to revert back to its normal chaotic state...this spray, while
not a miracle cure (I️ live on the south..nothing can combat summer
Humidity here)...it does manage to keep the frizzy hair at bay and the smell really is amazing. I’ve used this before just to freshen my hair when I’ve been out of dry shampoo and always receive compliments that my hair smells great.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I love this spray because it's weightless but protects your style from humidity. It's perfect for women and men because it gives you good hold and prevents your hair from going "poof". I keep a mini one in my purse because I like in a place where it rains 8 months out of the year and i like to have my hair look nice.
Lizzie G.
I love this product. It is expensive, but it gives volume, tames frizz, shapes hair even a little bit, and is perfect for humid days. When I use it, I actually skip hairspray because the mild hold works well enough for me and I prefer how it behaves over time. It keeps my hair smooth and silky all day, no matter what.
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
The anti-humidity spray is one thing that I cannot live with out! I live in Florida and hate when my fresh curls drop as soon as I step outside. I used this during outdoor festivals and days at the beach, and have had friends beg me for my secret. ITS THIS! Definitely worth every penny!!
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
The perfect anti-humidity spray! Smells great (as all Oribe products do). Does not weight my hair down or make it look greasy. It tends to get very humid where I live and this product works great. Will buy again!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I can't say that I have noticed any difference in frizziness from humidity/Mother Nature. I do think it works well as a light, brushable hairspray. Wouldn't choose this over a lesser expensive hairspray though.
Ali M.
New Canaan, CT
I use this in sunny south Florida and in New England's nasty summer humidity and it SLAYS, queen! The price of Oribe products seems steep, but for the luxurious packaging, fragrance and the fact that every product is a total workhorse, makes these products seem like a bargain. All you need is a little kit of Oribe products and you'll never need to purchase another product again. The humidity spray keeps pony tails and slicked back looks from proofing up with frizz and flyaways.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
Does this actually help the New York Humidity?