BY ORIBE

This anti-humidity finishing spray shields hair from frizz on the sultriest of days (and nights), protecting sleek blowouts and perfect curls alike. Miami-tested.

How to Use: Spray on finished hair to block frizz, set style and add texture. Can be used before styling for texture and hold.

Benefits:

• Miami-tested anti-humidity shield
  • Light texturizer
  • Light hold
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Unique Copolymer enhances and extends longevity of hairstyles in any climate.
  • Tocopheryl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate provides free-radical protection and vitamin nourishment.
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 thickens, conditions and builds volume.
  • Panthenol swells the hair shaft and volumizes the hair

• Is this worth the price? Summer is here n I'm always curl...1 Answers
  • Does this actually help the New York Humidity?2 Answers
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
I use this when I go all out and actually style my hair. It keeps it frizz free all day long in hot humid weather. It doesn't make your hair look dull, my hair actually looks and feels very healthy when I use this product, and it doesn't flake. The price is a bit steep though.
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
Everyone's familiar with that top layer of frizz hair gets when you curl it! It's so unsightly and it gets worse the longer you're outside :( However! This hairspray tames that frizz like no other! It's a bit more expensive than your average brand, but it's long-lasting and it smells FANTASTIC! 10/10 on this one.
Roxy N.
Torrance
Great hairspray. I feel like the hold is just right and like with any other prove product the scent is so lovely. I recommend it. It’s a bit pricey. I initially had a sample and when I need another hair spray i plan to keep this in mind.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
When I was living in Houston and I had business meetings multiple times a week, I wanted to look my best all the time. This spray was a life saver, especially in the summer months. I would just do a quick spray before I left the house and my hair would look as good as when I just did it, regardless of the humidity in the air. Totally worth the money.
Lexie ✨.
My Mimi (grandmother) had bought me this because we both love watching Chip & Joanne Gaines on Tv. She said this is the spray that Joanne uses on her hair when she’s outside on set all day! Love this and Recommend it!! ❤️
Amanda M.
Knoxville, TN
Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray works great, smells nice too tames the frizzies too❤😊 received it in Allure Beauty Box love it❤❤😊😁 holds curls well!! ❤😊
suhila m.
Boonton, NJ
beautiful packaging. smells great. feel like you use a lot and barely get results. it leaves this filmy feeling in your hair like as if you put a spray which i personally don’t like. it’s expensive i wouldn’t recommend it. when you have frizzy hair it barely does anything but i guess because of the film it leaves i guess it would prevent any more frizz
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
I love oribe products and this one is awesome! I live in Georgia where it’s quite humid all the time and I don’t leave my house without spraying it with this first so i can maintain my style all day without frizzing!
Kari D.
This really helps control humidity frizz. I spray it lightly all over after styling and occasionally throughout the day if needed. I bought a travel size for travel and it was amazing.
Kim K.
This stuff is amazing! It’s like a rain coat for my hair! I never have to worry about humidity or frizz when I use this! And the smell is so heavenly! Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
Does this actually help the New York Humidity?
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
Is this worth the price? Summer is here n I'm always curling my hair would this really help with the humidity

Kohl's