BY ORIBE

This anti-humidity finishing spray shields hair from frizz on the sultriest of days (and nights), protecting sleek blowouts and perfect curls alike. Miami-tested.

How to Use: Spray on finished hair to block frizz, set style and add texture. Can be used before styling for texture and hold.

Benefits:

• Miami-tested anti-humidity shield
  • Light texturizer
  • Light hold
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Unique Copolymer enhances and extends longevity of hairstyles in any climate.
  • Tocopheryl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate provides free-radical protection and vitamin nourishment.
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 thickens, conditions and builds volume.
  • Panthenol swells the hair shaft and volumizes the hair

• Is this worth the price? Summer is here n I'm always curl...1 Answers
  • Does this actually help the New York Humidity?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis I.
Raleigh
This product is a must have to protect you from humidity and fly aways! It gives a great lightweight hold and protects you from frizz all day. I love to layer it on top of other products and it doesn’t feel too heavy. This works really well on blonde hair that you want to look smooth without the hairspray crunch to it!
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
Everyone's familiar with that top layer of frizz hair gets when you curl it! It's so unsightly and it gets worse the longer you're outside :( However! This hairspray tames that frizz like no other! It's a bit more expensive than your average brand, but it's long-lasting and it smells FANTASTIC! 10/10 on this one.
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
When I was living in Houston and I had business meetings multiple times a week, I wanted to look my best all the time. This spray was a life saver, especially in the summer months. I would just do a quick spray before I left the house and my hair would look as good as when I just did it, regardless of the humidity in the air. Totally worth the money.
Lexie ✨.
My Mimi (grandmother) had bought me this because we both love watching Chip & Joanne Gaines on Tv. She said this is the spray that Joanne uses on her hair when she’s outside on set all day! Love this and Recommend it!! ❤️
Amanda M.
Knoxville, TN
Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray works great, smells nice too tames the frizzies too❤😊 received it in Allure Beauty Box love it❤❤😊😁 holds curls well!! ❤😊
Amy T.
My stylist introduced me to his product and it's very effective when I take there time to fully style my hair. You have to spray it on each section of your hair when curling to set it, but it smells lovely like all of the probe products do. It's pricey, but since I only use it for special occassions, and my hair is monstrous in the summer humidity, I find the price worthwhile.
Kim K.
This stuff is amazing! It’s like a rain coat for my hair! I never have to worry about humidity or frizz when I use this! And the smell is so heavenly! Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
suhila m.
Boonton, NJ
beautiful packaging. smells great. feel like you use a lot and barely get results. it leaves this filmy feeling in your hair like as if you put a spray which i personally don’t like. it’s expensive i wouldn’t recommend it. when you have frizzy hair it barely does anything but i guess because of the film it leaves i guess it would prevent any more frizz
April B.
United States
I live in Texas so this product is s must! It creates a halo around your head that helps prevent humidity from penetrating the hair and causing frizziness .... plus out smells like angels
Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this spray.
-it makes my hair frizz free.
-It makes my roots oil free.
-there is no white cast on my dark brown hair.
-the fragrance is luxurious.
-it stays in place for 2 days before you reapply
-only the price point is my concern
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
Does this actually help the New York Humidity?
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
Is this worth the price? Summer is here n I'm always curling my hair would this really help with the humidity