Oribe Hair Style Cream uploaded by CMCT T.Oribe Hair Style Cream uploaded by Farrah Z.

BY ORIBE

Superior style and substantial shine are a quarter-size dollop away. This stylists’ staple offers firm yet flexible all-day hold and tames frizz with rich moisturizers. Loves curly and straight hair equally.

How to Use: Start with a quarter-size dollop. Work through hair (wet or dry). Style.

Benefits:

• Firm, yet flexible hold
  • Adds substance, shine and separation
  • Conditions
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Plant Oils add wet combability and antistatic properties.
  • Geranium, Lavender and Chamomile Extracts hydrate the hair
  • Green Tea Extract and Vitamin E deliver antioxidant properties.
  • Guar Gum Derivates eliminate frizz and static.
  • Silicone-Vitamin Blend provides two levels of shine, instant and long-lasting, in a multi-layered gloss.

CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
This is a game changer! My hair has never been so smooth and frizz-free, vibrant and voluminous! A marble sized amount spread evenly through wet hair then styled- all you need to look like a total celeb!
gabrielle ∞ t.
This review is for the Matte Waves Texture Lotion. I got a sample of this item in my Allure beauty box. I have used it once or twice on damp hair after getting out of the shower. I have fine, straight hair and I usually don’t have very many waves. This cream helps bring out a couple natural looking waves and I got a lot of complements!
Kate T.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m a hair stylist and this is my go to blow out cream! It makes the hair so smooth and tamed. It’s also not too heavy on the hair. The smell is incredible! All Oribe products smell amazing. I would definitely recommend this and this whole brand!
Farrah Z.
Shelby Township, MI
A necessity for every blow out. I was a little intimidated by the sticky creme/paste texture when I first tried it, it gave me the best blow out I can ever give myself. It was so effortless and voluminous. My ‘flips’ bounced in place the second they came off the brush. Perfect product. Just like the rest stated, shiny and frizz free finish
Heather H.
Fort Madison, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all the products Oribe has to offer this product is no exception. It smells good and does the job to keep my style in place and doesn’t feel overbearing or greasy it’s lightweight and doesn’t leave a buildups or film if used sparingly.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
This came highly recommend from my stylist and it was so worth the extra bucks! you can use it on wet or dry hair and you really need just a dab. This product won't weigh your hair down, it adds volume to my hair and it doesn't dry it out. This leaves my hair so smooth, it gives the hair a beautiful subtle gloss and it smells really good too! I can not live without it. I would defiantly be repurchasing.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I absolutely love this product! First off, Oribe products smell amazing and make your hair smell amazing and second, it really held my hair longer than other style creams would. I naturally have stick straight, long and very thick Asian hair so whenever I decide to curl it, the curl doesn't stay. But this product helped make it easier to style my hair and it did elongate the longevity of the curls.
Anna G.
Carson City, NV
This is my holy grail go to for styling. It makes my unruly, super frizzy hair stay in place and get beautiful waves. I adore oribe and this is actually one of their cheaper products and is one of the best, it works on mine and my boyfriends hair, it's extremely versatile. I love the smell so much too.
Justine A.
2,141 reviews
I love this product. I received it in a Birchbox. At first I was using it on damp hair before blowdrying. But you can also use it on dry hair and it made my hair so soft and shiny. Oribe makes amazing products.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My hair has never felt softer and looked so healthy! Used this on my ends before blow drying and my hair looked amazing. It was fluffy, yet silky, had a unique shine and looked extra pigmented. I felt like it thickened my hair as well! The hair even survived being covered in snow for the most part!

Amazon