BY ORIBE

An ultra-gentle Oribe cleanser for ultra-beautiful color. Extend the bright, happy life of your dye with high-tech ingredients that target damaged areas for intense moisture treatment and protect your hue from the elements. Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

• I am interested in the Oribe hair care split end seal and just wo...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Ferndale, MI
YASSS!! you will see result immediately! Simply apply to end of hair and seal with a flat iron. The split-ends seal back together and stay sealed! I do this treatment about once a week and have noticed how much less breakage I have at the ends of my hair! Small bottle but goes a long way- can saturate bottoms of hair and blow-dry with heat for a more extensive treatment.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I love the Oribe brand for the most part, but this is an absolutely HORRIBLE product. It completely dries out your hair. When first applied, it immediately makes the ends of my hair look extremelely smooth, and repaired. However within a few hours my hair turns into straw. At first I though it might be the weather causing my hair to act like this, but I've used the product several times. Each time, without fail, it causes my hair to become dry and frazzled within a few hours of applying it. It makes my hair dry, dull, crunchy and brittle. My split ends and breakage look 10x WORSE after I use this than before I use it!!!
Savannah P.
I have very long, colored, fine hair with many split ends. No product is going to take away split ends, but some help make them look less noticeable. I do find that this product helps make my ends look healthier. It doesn't dry out my hair or make it look oily. I use about a dime sized amount on damp hair (mostly my ends), but I've also used a little on dry hair as well. I love the scent, but all of Oribe's products smell great! Overall, I would recommend trying this product if you're looking for something to help make your ends look a bit healthier.
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Amazing product. I am a hair dresser and have used countless split end sealers. This is hands down my favorite. The smell is so good I would use it just for that, but it really does seal down the split and prevent it from splitting further. Keep in mind if your hair is frizzy/dry and you're looking to fix that with a serum, this is not the product for you. This is meant just for the ends of the hair , and use it sparingly!
ASHLEY B.
Honestly, I was super excited about this product when my stylist told me about it. I highlight my hair so I'm always looking for something to help with my split end. Pretty positive this does absolutely nothing. And for the price...absolutely not buying it again. It does smell nice though.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I had gotten this for my mom to try it out and also I did as well I love the smell of this is good for your hair doesn't do no damage to your hair at all is effective and Worth it.
Megan T.
Santee, CA
Worth every cent! I use this every time I wash my hair and it has made a huge difference in my tendency to get split ends. Light weight, not greasy and disappears in the hair without affecting the texture.
GABRIELLA M.
So this is no joke my number 1 favorite hair product. I found it somehow on amazon or something and the reviews were insane so I tried it out and cant live without it. it's helped my hair grow finally!
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I would run this through my ends after towel drying my hair and it left my hair feeling healthy each time! I'd use only a pump each time and it really helped keep my hair from frizzing out !
Darian V.
Mooresville
I got my hair bleached and of course bleaching hair isn't the best , my hair stylist referred me to this holy grail stuff and this stuff really helped my hair . I 100% recommend oribe hair products other than seeing and feeling a difference in your hair overtime. Oribe hair products leave your hair smelling amazing and also feeling just as amazing!
Samantha S.
I am interested in the Oribe hair care split end seal and just wondered about the effectiveness of the product. Is it worth the price? Right now I am using the ALTERNA CC hair cream.