BY ORIBE

Gone are the days of choosing between beautiful color and luxuriantly healthy hair. This serious silkening serum and split-end mender is clinically proven to restore, fortify, and preserve tresses of every shade.

How to Use: Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair to repair and protect. Style as usual.

Benefits:

• Repairs up to 94% of split ends after 1 use
  • Reduces breakage by 65%
  • Fights color fading with UV protectants
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Special Polymer Blend works synergistically to bond split ends together and prevent further damage.
  • Carob Tree Extract forms an amino acid matrix that adheres to the hair shaft and cuticle to mend and strengthen.
  • Multi-UV Protection shields against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the UV and fluorescent lighting exposure.
  • Heat-Activated Vegetable Protein cross links on hair to form a cohesive bond which protects against drying and damage from styling stress.
  • Artichoke Leaf Extract seals the hair cuticle to protect against environmental aggressors that can weaken hair.
  • Lightweight Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil-Derived Esters provide sheer shine without weight.
  • Mirabelle Plum Oil, Moringa Seed Oil and Baobab Oil adds shine and antioxidant protection.

• I am interested in the Oribe hair care split end seal and...1 Answers
Tess E.
Tacoma
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I've been using it for a few years now, and although it's a tad pricey, it's worth every penny! I originally bought these to freshen up my extensions, and I've been using it on my natural hair ever since! I will continue to purchase!
suhila m.
Boonton, NJ
oribe absolutely smells amazing. have used this a few other products. ask the stylist to teach me how to use it and i don’t see the results. i don’t feel like it did much for me. the packaging looks super expensive. it’s beautiful. i wouldn’t recommend it or buy it again. if you have recommendations on how to use it i will be more than happy to try
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
 This stuff made my hair feel amazing! After using box dye for so long it just made it feel so healthy it blew other out of the water and the value of this wow! It lasted for about 3 weeks per treatment to! I would recommend this to everyone to use! It's just that good
joleen j.
ann arbor, MI
I like to style my hair often so my ends feel dry at times and split, especially during colder months, this product really helped with that problem so I really like it. Ive tried other oribe products but this is my favorite its the most effective one. I recommend it.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
This stuff is heaven in a bottle!!! As usual, it smells phenomenal. I have blonde hair and it's healthy, but a little dry on the ends. This helps my ends to feel nice, and smooth!
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I love the Oribe brand for the most part, but this is an absolutely HORRIBLE product. It completely dries out your hair. When first applied, it immediately makes the ends of my hair look extremelely smooth, and repaired. However within a few hours my hair turns into straw. At first I though it might be the weather causing my hair to act like this, but I've used the product several times. Each time, without fail, it causes my hair to become dry and frazzled within a few hours of applying it. It makes my hair dry, dull, crunchy and brittle. My split ends and breakage look 10x WORSE after I use this than before I use it!!!
Savannah P.
I have very long, colored, fine hair with many split ends. No product is going to take away split ends, but some help make them look less noticeable. I do find that this product helps make my ends look healthier. It doesn't dry out my hair or make it look oily. I use about a dime sized amount on damp hair (mostly my ends), but I've also used a little on dry hair as well. I love the scent, but all of Oribe's products smell great! Overall, I would recommend trying this product if you're looking for something to help make your ends look a bit healthier.
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Amazing product. I am a hair dresser and have used countless split end sealers. This is hands down my favorite. The smell is so good I would use it just for that, but it really does seal down the split and prevent it from splitting further. Keep in mind if your hair is frizzy/dry and you're looking to fix that with a serum, this is not the product for you. This is meant just for the ends of the hair , and use it sparingly!
Samantha H.
Ferndale, MI
YASSS!! you will see result immediately! Simply apply to end of hair and seal with a flat iron. The split-ends seal back together and stay sealed! I do this treatment about once a week and have noticed how much less breakage I have at the ends of my hair! Small bottle but goes a long way- can saturate bottoms of hair and blow-dry with heat for a more extensive treatment.
ASHLEY B.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, I was super excited about this product when my stylist told me about it. I highlight my hair so I'm always looking for something to help with my split end. Pretty positive this does absolutely nothing. And for the price...absolutely not buying it again. It does smell nice though.
Samantha S.
I am interested in the Oribe hair care split end seal and just wondered about the effectiveness of the product. Is it worth the price? Right now I am using the ALTERNA CC hair cream.