BY ORIBE

There’s no bigger hair bummer than a style that goes limp immediately after blow drying. Luckily, Oribe lets volume be an afterthought (albeit a brilliant one) with this on-the-fly finishing spray. The fuss-free formula instantly plumps and thickens strands, enhancing hair’s radiance without any stickiness. see more...

Aly B.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT. The smell in itself is worth the price... that doesn't include the amazing results that I receive anytime I spray some of this in my hair. It brings my hair back to life and gives unreal volume. This is my favorite brand and product at the moment.
Katherine C.
One of the best finishing sprays out there! Definitely pricier but you can see and feel the difference. It is very effective and lives up to the promise, especially on my unruly hair. This spray keeps everything in place.
Angelique A.
I'm not sure if this is the texturizing one but that one is so good . And last a while in my hair it keeps the style which is hard to find . There are cheaper alternatives but those don't work as well as this
Kristy S.
This is by far the BEST dry shampoo I have ever tried. The product scent is alluring, and there is no white cast within the hair after use. It is very volumizing without making the hair greasy after extended use.
Liv A.
Davenport, IA
This brand is literally my top 2 brand for hair care. The smell alone does everything. The hold of the products. I want to bathe in this brand
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
Words seriously can't describe how much I love this brand and everything they sell. I'm so in love with this product it's unreal real.
Ginger B.
Must have bag or work office drawer hair juzz a upper spray.. Leave Shari fresh and polished with great scent and no stickiness
HG