BY ORIBE

Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray was launched by the design house of Oribe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
I didn't really like this product. I felt like it didn't do anything for my hair except weight it down. It would likely work better for people with frizzier or curlier hair, but I wouldn't try this again.
Kimberly K.
Great product! My hair gets very frizzy especially in the summer on humid days. My hair doesn't get frizzy at all when I use this. It's a lightweight product and doesn't make my hair feel gross.
Lekisha M.
This product is AWESOME! It smells great and exceeds expectations. I take this with me on trips. I have curly hair that easily frizzes. Oribe has excelled competitors with this product. The only improvement would be more product.
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Does a great job at keeping the frizz away. It's light weight with some hold. I enjoy using this year round not just on the hot and frizzy days
Katy A.
CHICAGO, IL
Amazing anti-frizz product - I love everything Oribe but this product is one of my most favorites that I use regularly.
Calisa S.
Burnaby, BC
Where I live, it's super humid and wet. This anti humidity spray works as a fantastic "finisher" to your style!