BY ORIBE

Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray was launched by the design house of Oribe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
I love oribe products and this one is awesome! I live in Georgia where it’s quite humid all the time and I don’t leave my house without spraying it with this first so i can maintain my style all day without frizzing!
Chloe B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this hairspray! I sometimes get blowouts on my thick, kinky curly hair and this helps tame flyaways and also prevent reversion. The scent is amazing and honestly half of the reason why I continue to use this. Try it, you will be pleasantly surprised!
Lekisha M.
This product is AWESOME! It smells great and exceeds expectations. I take this with me on trips. I have curly hair that easily frizzes. Oribe has excelled competitors with this product. The only improvement would be more product.
Ashley R.
I didn't really like this product. I felt like it didn't do anything for my hair except weight it down. It would likely work better for people with frizzier or curlier hair, but I wouldn't try this again.
Kimberly K.
Great product! My hair gets very frizzy especially in the summer on humid days. My hair doesn't get frizzy at all when I use this. It's a lightweight product and doesn't make my hair feel gross.
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Does a great job at keeping the frizz away. It's light weight with some hold. I enjoy using this year round not just on the hot and frizzy days
Katy A.
CHICAGO, IL
Amazing anti-frizz product - I love everything Oribe but this product is one of my most favorites that I use regularly.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love this stuff because in the humidity my hair gets super frizzy but this stuff works amazingly!
Calisa S.
Burnaby, BC
Where I live, it's super humid and wet. This anti humidity spray works as a fantastic "finisher" to your style!