BY ORIBE

Superfine's super strong sibling takes hair spray to the next level, locking in must-hold styles with lustrous, natural shine. Shake then style. see more...

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I like the scent of this hairspray, and that was a big plus for me initially. The price point is sort of high, but I feel like you get what you pay for with Oribe products. This hairspray holds well and lasts for at least 8-9 hours, which is usually as long as I need it (for work). The hold is good, and my hair still looks soft and natural all day (no crispness or anything like you get with some hairspray a that promise strong, long hold.) overall, I recommend this.
Sky F.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
It's ok left my hair feeling really dry I love the smell but the hold isn't that great neither when I had my red hair really didn't like putting it on left it kind of flaky but the smell is so good honestly wear it just for that
Ana S.
Ana S.
Los Angeles, CA
To this day it's my favorite hairspray its moldable it can have a strong hold or a light hold depending how much you use! Great for styling!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I love love love all the Oribe hair products they really have a wonderful product here!!!! I recommend them to anybody!! A
Ivan S.
Ivan S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Oribe Superfine Strong is one of the BEST hairsprays on the market. Yes, the can looks super sleek on your vanity but more importantly is the product works absolutely beautifully. This hairspray holds without weighing your hair down or creating any unwanted buildup. The fragrance is also suitable for both men and women.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of hair sprays because of their crunchy texture but every time I use this spray it keeps my hair bouncy without making it super gunky. It's definitely worth the price in my opinion
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for quite some time but was ordering it online through Amazon. I'm thrilled that Nordstrom now carries this line because I would much prefer to buy from them and earn points toward my Nordstrom Rewards. The price at Nordstrom is the same as I was paying through Amazon - including the free shipping! This Oribe Superfine Hairspray is perfect for my thin hair. It holds without being stiff and the scent is nice and not overpowering. Worth the price.