BY ORIBE

OribeCreme for Style, 5 oz. DetailsSuperior style and substantial shine are a quarter-size dollop away. This stylists' staple offers firm yet flexible all-day hold and tames frizz with rich moisturizers. Loves curly and straight hair equally. How to use: Work through hair (wet or dry). Style. 5 fl. oz. / 147. 9 mLDesigner About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

Diana S.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
This came highly recommend from my stylist and it was so worth the extra bucks! you can use it on wet or dry hair and you really need just a dab. This product won't weigh your hair down, it adds volume to my hair and it doesn't dry it out. This leaves my hair so smooth, it gives the hair a beautiful subtle gloss and it smells really good too! I can not live without it. I would defiantly be repurchasing.
woojue s.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I absolutely love this product! First off, Oribe products smell amazing and make your hair smell amazing and second, it really held my hair longer than other style creams would. I naturally have stick straight, long and very thick Asian hair so whenever I decide to curl it, the curl doesn't stay. But this product helped make it easier to style my hair and it did elongate the longevity of the curls.
A T.
A T.
Smells amazing and actually very nice and lightweight in the hair. Not sure how this affects hair texture (i.e. Soft , flexible?) since the hairdresser layered it under a lot of other products. I would definitely try it again.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Livermore, CA
I absolutely love this. The whole line is a little pricey, but this one is definitely worth it. Smooths hair and is great for styling
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yy

Mary Jane R.
Mary Jane R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything from Oribe!! Has the great signature scent. Super easy to use and does not weigh your hair down.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I received it in a Birchbox. At first I was using it on damp hair before blowdrying. But you can also use it on dry hair and it made my hair so soft and shiny. Oribe makes amazing products.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail go to for styling. It makes my unruly, super frizzy hair stay in place and get beautiful waves. I adore oribe and this is actually one of their cheaper products and is one of the best, it works on mine and my boyfriends hair, it's extremely versatile. I love the smell so much too.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mississauga,ON, Ontario
Great for frizzy hair! can turn a bad hair day right around! don't know what id do without this product!
Francis C.
Francis C.
Valparaiso
what is it for? Terrible nose to say for this product poor quality simple. I prefer makeup in any case