Oribe Hair Care - Impereable Anti-Humidity Spray - 5.5oz uploaded by Elena C.

Oribe Hair Care - Impereable Anti-Humidity Spray - 5.5oz

OribeImpermeable Anti-Humidity Spray, 5. 5ozDetailsThis anti-humidity Oribe finishing spray shields hair from frizz on the sultriest of days (and nights), protecting sleek blowouts and perfect curls alike. Miami-tested. Designer About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

Elena C.
Nassau County
I am not a hair spray person and do not like the way it feels on my hair especially when it is humid out. However my hair salon Erica Cole recommended it and sprayed a light amount on my hair. I knew it wouldn't work because it was 98 degrees out and humidity was at a high level. I will tell you 6 hours later my hair still looked like it was just done. So this is a go to product for me when I have long days away from home and need to keep my hair going. Brushsble, light weight and no sticky or tacky. It get two thumbs up👍👍
Annelies M.
One of my favorite products when I go to Dream Dry salon. This keeps my hair amazing even on the most humid NYC day. I have not tried other anti-humidity sprays but I have tried other products with anti frizz and this by far has been one of the best products I have tried.

One thing I would wonder is if they can adjust the after texturing of the product in the hair after use. It does leave a strong hair spray to feel like a strong hold. Other than that, I will continue to use this product on all humid days in NY.
Amanda D.
Amazing product! Smells great too! It has a great hold and lasts all day! Best spray on the market. I would definitely recommend to anyone who was looking for a spray that hold and smells like heaven
Anna G.
Fantastic product, a tad pricey, you can definitely find something similar but not as wonderful as this. The volume this gives and the stay is impeccable, so is the smell. Lasts a while too.