Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque

by Oribe

This truly modern remedy penetrates to rebuild each fiber with curative white tea, baobob and jasmine extracts and our bio-restorative complex, improving elasticity and fortifying hair to rediscover its softness, body and inner brilliance. Restore overworked hair to its prime with each dose.

Product Features:

• Provides intense nourishment and conditioning
  • Rebuilds and fortifies each fiber
  • Strengthens the cuticle and fills in weak spots
  • Improves elasticity for ageless hair
  • Adds softness, shine and body
  • Restores overworked hair to a youthful state
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • White Tea Leaf Extract softens and smoothes the hair.
  • Jasmine Extract deeply nourishes and conditions.
  • Baobab Oil from the Baobab tree, also known as the “Tree of Life” in Africa, is rich in Vitamins A, D, E and F, providing antioxidant protection from damaging and drying free radicals.
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
  • Strengthening Protein Blend reverses existing damage and reduces split ends.
  • Shea Butter and Black Currant Fruit Extract restore overworked hair by deeply moisturizing and improving elasticity.
  • Carrageenan Extract, derived from seaweed, moisturizes and softens hair to a youthful state.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Houston
I love this product for dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. Use it up to 3x a week. Definitely make sure you let this sit in your hair for awhile so you can get the full benefits. This is a great mask to use with a hooded dryer/steamer. If you don’t have one of those you can always wrap your hair in a towel and just hop out of the shower for 10-30 mins and then get back in and rinse out.
Southlake
I’m obsessed with everything Oribe. I love doing this mask after I wash my hair. I’ll leave it in while I shave or even take a bath. It’s amazing to see the difference in the strength and healthiness of my hair since I’ve been using it. I usually do it once a week if not more and my hair has never been this thick and strong as a blonde!
Anniston, AL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve used this for years with and without hair extensions! The scent is beautiful and lasts- particularly when layered which I do. I think it would be great to use 1-2 x a week and highly recommend. Only use on ends of hair if you wear extensions!
This is my absolute favorite hair mask. I’ve never used a hair mask that makes my hair look so incredible. My hair looks more vibrant and bouncy while looking so healthy! This one takes the cake for sure!!
Petersburg, VA
Probably the most expensive thing I’ve used on my hair, but it shows. Your hair feels like butter after using this. It’s so shiny. The products smells great too.
King Of Prussa, PA
Absolutely amazing effect, felt immediately once in hair and the glow after blow-out was beautiful.  Mended my ends, and just completely boosted my color.  No residue, no heavy fragrance, and not difficult to rinse out.  Would 100 percent recommend!
Throw away your masks, because this one is an absolute game changer. Your hair will go from drab to fab. I specifically love this mask because it truly does its job. My hair is always on point! I do it once a week and have seen vast improvements on my hair. It’s a little pricey but worth every penny
Philadelphia , PA
I use the Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Masque once a week after shampooing with the Gold Lust Shampoo. I have fine, color treated/highlighted hair which is prone to breakage and frizziness. In one use it leaves my hair feeling like silk and also helps repair any damage from heat and color. And did I mention the smell? Like all Oribe products, this masque smells AMAZING. It’s a bit pricey but worth it. A little goes a long way.
Landrum, SC
This mask is Amazing!! Onxe a week I dampen my to the waist highlighted hair and apply this mask and leave in on for about an hour..After rinsing my hair feels like silk and is is SUPER shiny!! To top it all off this also smells like heaven and I am always recieving compliments on how my hair looks and smell. This mask will forever be in my arsenal!
Webster, NY
I got this mask as a sample in a kit and I loved it! Even after only one use I would recommend this mask to a friend. I hair care kits from Sephora was an amazing kit, and I would definitely repurchase this mask!

Looking for your answer?